test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Sociallites are looking for more friends and epic hero's!

thyrannoothyrannoo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Heya!

Nice that you found us on here :) Let us introduce ourselves;

We're the Social Alliance (SA). Don't be fooled by the name, we are a guild :wink:

Long before alliances came to NW, we wanted to create something more than Guilds were back then, we wanted a community. Since we did not saw ourselves as just a Guild, we called ourselves an Alliance, a pact, a community. Since our orientation is mainly about being friendly, social and having fun in the game; the Social Alliance was born.

The Social Alliance was re-founded early 2017 and we're growing strong as before. In our first year we've done so much; we found our home in the Fabled alliance, have a solid -active- playerbase and grew above GH14 within 1 year.

We're Guild Hall 17 (clicking 18 soon) now and ready for our next adventures that will we overcome together! The question is; are you?

How can I join this epic adventure?
You can fill out our application form on our website: https://thesocialalliance.enjin.com/recruitment

You can also find us in-game and contact any Officer or higher. You can also send me a tell/mail -> @thyrannoo
*We're recruiting all classes, no requirements other than being active.

Thank you for your time and we'll see you soon with us!

- Hodor
Post edited by thyrannoo on

Comments

• txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Hey Hey ther Hodor! SA is looking great! So happy and proud to have you with us in Fabled. :)
    Elowen (CW) Teagan (DC) Aednat (GWF)

Guild Leader of The Sword Coast Knights

• thyrannoothyrannoo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    GH 15 is almost done! Closing in on the GH 16 target. Thanks to all Sociallites and Fabled! B)
    Building GH 16 in a few days, awesome!

Also our Guildevent around the Siege of NW is finishing up, who will take home the prizes? Lots to win!|

SA does alot of events and so the the Fabled Alliance, always enough fun stuff to attain.
    Great job Hodor! I remember SA being so little and ready to grow. :smiley: I am very proud to be in Fabled with you guys.

Guild Hall 17 is under construction and will get 18 after the building time, great job everyone on SA and thanks to Fabled for being awesome!
    Hodor! Man you are one fantastic player and wonderful GL. Folks SA is top notch and very welcoming.