test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Running a Workshop - STUCK - Take Your Item From The Delivery Box

karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
Running a Workshop Quest - STUCK - Will not progress past: Take Your Item From The Delivery Box

I'm on character #6 trying to get past this task. I have run through different tasks. But each time it completes. I get the tutorial popup that explains the Delivery Box. Then I get the window that says double click the item to take it. And the task does not complete. I talk to the Retainer, that tasks completes but the Take Your Item task does not. I even did a number of different tasks after this. Short and long tasks. Let it run overnight. Then double clicked some, and clicked Collect All for others and this task still does not completed.

I am now stuck at this spot with all these characters. Is there a work around? Or do I have to wait until this is fixed before I can move on? ETA on a fix?

Update:
I have tried on another character with the same results. I have tried Armorsmithing, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, With almost all of the Retainers. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, I always get stuck at Take Your Item From the Delivery Box.

I have tried crafting 1, a set number, the option to just keep crafting them.

I have double clicked. I have used Collect All.

I have tried Gathering Items as well as Crafting items.

I just can't get this quest goal to be accepted.

Thanks for looking into this ASAP!
Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
Post edited by karranor on

Comments

• Options
    BTW these characters have all had their tasks completed on live. Empty profession slots. Then copied over. I am NOT having the Delivery Box is full bug. I can make things. Send people out to get things. Then collect those things.

But the Running A Workshop task Take Your Item From The Delivery Box does not complete.
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

• Options
    serine13serine13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same issue.
  • Options
    scoot2112scoot2112 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same issue here on 5 toons. I tried on Sunday and again on Monday after reset.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Our team escalated this issue yesterday to the dev team.

Thank you for your help and your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Our team escalated this issue yesterday to the dev team.

Thank you for your help and your patience!

Regards,

Great thanks!

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Yea nothing I've been able to do will get this to ADVANCE. I think it time to GIVE UP until it addressed...
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Does anyone know if it will complete on a fresh (not copied) character? If so, I will try to get one leveled up to test.
  • Options

Does anyone know if it will complete on a fresh (not copied) character? If so, I will try to get one leveled up to test.

I have not tested that myself.

• Options
    I tried this again after the downtime and it is still a no-go.

• Options
    arylna#9197 arylna Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i am having this problem too, however just on my main. my main is maxed on all skills and working on masterwork. most of my alts do not seem to have this problem however they are not as developed in profession skills. i am thinking it might be a problem with the game handling maxed professions? has anyone else been able to get lower level alts past this point?
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    haha stucked there yesterday, thought I am too dumb to do the obviuos, whatever that should be. Deliverybox, searching all over the place, under the bed etc.
    If I am forced to redo all task to get professions on my toons to level 20 again, I am done with professions anyway :)
  • Options
    flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    unannounced patch today

re-downloaded a new copy of old character

still phails in same place

:s
  • Options
    bronto111bronto111 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    large patch today ...task : collect youre item from delivery box still broken,
    thats despite deleting the charactor from preview ,going on live and made sure NO tasks in progress and NO uncollected proffesion results,and plenty of bag space for proffesion resources,
    THEN copied toon to preview and still gets stuck at that task.
    So i have tied waiting for the gathering task to complete then collecting results BEFORE consulting the NPC,
    AND tried consulting the NPC task WHILE the gathering task was underway ...both result in no progress possible as the collection of items from the delivery box DOES NOT REGISTER that items have been collected.
  • Options
    pierrotutalmpierrotutalm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    bronto111 said:

large patch today ...task : collect youre item from delivery box still broken,
    thats despite deleting the charactor from preview ,going on live and made sure NO tasks in progress and NO uncollected proffesion results,and plenty of bag space for proffesion resources,
    THEN copied toon to preview and still gets stuck at that task.
    So i have tied waiting for the gathering task to complete then collecting results BEFORE consulting the NPC,
    AND tried consulting the NPC task WHILE the gathering task was underway ...both result in no progress possible as the collection of items from the delivery box DOES NOT REGISTER that items have been collected.

idem

• Options
    ruigat911ruigat911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Quest is still impossible to complete!
  • Options
    arylna#9197 arylna Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i was able to get another less developed alt on the preview server, and past the point were you receive the first delivery from your adventurers. but when i tried my main it still gets stuck!

haha stucked there yesterday, thought I am too dumb to do the obviuos, whatever that should be. Deliverybox, searching all over the place, under the bed etc.
    If I am forced to redo all task to get professions on my toons to level 20 again, I am done with professions anyway :)

the new artisans start at level 1, and seem to progress as fast as the skill does. so by the time your artisan is maxed so will be the skill they are training in.
  • Options
    xxaaaxxxxaaaxx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    So um...those of us who are still stuck, are we going to have to wait until Friday AGAIN?
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    Still broken :(

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Don't know if it will still be broken after today's update, if there is one. However, to get past this point you will need to transfer a character that does not have any profession maxed out. That is all professions must be under 25 on live.
  • Options

Don't know if it will still be broken after today's update, if there is one. However, to get past this point you will need to transfer a character that does not have any profession maxed out. That is all professions must be under 25 on live.

Really? Uhg!

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    karranor said:

Really? Uhg!

Yes. Really. Unfortunately, it is the only way. The issue is somehow tied to gaining Gathering experience. If any of your professions on live are rank 25, when transferred it will convert Gathering to 70 and no longer trigger that you have gained any experience when collecting from the delivery box.

• Options
    mark1971jmsmark1971jms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    So it looks like this is corrected now. You will have to copy a new character over to the test server to get it to work, but then you can progress.
    Post edited by mark1971jms on
  • Options
    eeng1eeng1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    It worked now with a toon that has lvl25 in leadership, alchemy and jewelcrafting. I copied him over when he had no proffesion tasks in work.
    I was instantly removed from the game the first 3-4 times I tried to use the crafting table though, but now he's fine.
  • Options
    murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Very disappointing that a blocking bug is still not fixed. It would seem that a tutorial bug should receive the highest level of attention if you want the community to test out the rest of the feature set.
  • Options
    A miracle! I was going through combos trying to figure out a way to get through this and one worked. I used Callum with Tailoring. I am maxed on all professions but was able to get by the collect stage by making copper or and double clicking the stack when done. Not sure if any of this helps but at least I can move forward finally!

• Options
    drumusdrumus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    IS this bug fixed or going to be? I have characters as well that can not complete the running a workshop quest as well where you have to "take your item from the delivery box" and it will not complete and advance to the next stage of the quest line?