test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M15: Scourge Warlock Class Changes

Comments

• jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    @schietindebux thanks for the info, are you sure about puppet benefitting from buffs though? You might want to try with Fray and powershare stuff to see how it goes, if you do so please let us know what you find out :)
  • rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    So far we have those...

* Soul Investiture stacks fades away after max stacks. You cannot refresh the duration.
    * Soul Puppet stats arent updated and currently only snapshots when summoned.
    * We still low on dps. Forcing SW only play as buffer/healer in high end dungeons.
    * We do not have big damage power. KF only works at %25 HP left. We do not have burst damage.
    * No self buff. Fury could use a flat damage buffs. Currently Damnation is nearly good as Fury. Fury should be best DPS tree.
    * Soul Puppet's crit severity and combat advantage is fixed and not increased by any means.
    * Puppet stucks on the terrain/graphics.
    * Applying Warlock Curse to target to target just drops our dps by ALOT. Fury should has a feat that applies Warlock's Curse as an AoE like 15 ft around the target. GWF has AoE marks...

I'm sure there is alot more but those are just thing that instantly came to my mind.

I'm sick of being forced to play only Temptation as buff slave. 14k GWF beats out 18k SW. You just cant do anything about it. The flat damage buffs are just insane while we have none. We need to stay in PoP for the damage buff but that is not great cause you also buff the people you hate lol...

Even as Fury or Damnation, you still buffing the party... Great class i say. We need some selfish buffs please.
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Just an idea, it would be nice if All Consuming Curse applied a Warlocks Curse instead of Lesser Curse. That would be a positive increase, or at least have lesser curse apply a 10% damage buff to all of your attacks on that target as well as dealing it's pitiful damage.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • xs13redxs13red Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    @noworries#8859 can the SW get a improvement to Creeping Death? Possible ideas=1)stacks of Creeping Death increase damage %. 2)Similar to SOD after 5 seconds remaining damage from creeping death is applied to target and consumes curse. New curse starts 5 second timer.
    HELLBRINGER TEMPLOCK-DEMONEYE
    TR-SNE
    CW-ELIKIA-MOF T
    DC-BUFFY ON HEELZ-BUFF/DEBUFF
    GF-BAIT
    GWF-MEATHEAD
    HR-SPLIT NOCK
    XBOX ONE
  • nabu#4746 nabu Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    @noworries#8859 are you monitoring this Feedback discussion?
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    @noworries#8859 there's a lot of good feedback on this thread, will you keep it in mind to tweak those mod 15 changes?

There's yet to be a single response from you, I wonder whether you are checking this thread at all.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    *deleted
    waiting for a fair dialogue and feedback on companies side to solve open issues, until then no more support from my side.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
    edited October 2018
    *deleted
    waiting for a fair dialogue and feedback on companies side to solve open issues, until then no more support from my side.
  • duckntrollduckntroll Member Posts: 95 Arc User

Maybe deadline is over, we will see.

I just read that balanced left Cryptic (no idea how nor why).
    So that explain the lack of communication.

But now what will happen ???
  • nabu#4746 nabu Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I heard @noworries#8859 is taking over class balance stuff.
  • espasbadfistespasbadfist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    That would be really sad - after all i think he did a good job up to now.
    edited October 2018
    *deleted
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    damn kinda reminds me of what happened with mod 10... lets hope Noworries has the time to go trough our Feedback.
  • darkzod#9528 darkzod Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    It's a good way ... but ...

I think it's not enough for a DPS class to keep up. Some powers and talents need to have better crit chance and combat advantage. For example, murderous flames must do that. I have 100% crit chance and some encounter only 75%. :-(

The weapon enchantments must have better tick for weapon damage. What are there for so many different enchantments? For the GWFs?

It is good that the damnation has been updated. So you have more possibilities.
    @noworries#8859 @nitocris83 Any chance of an update as to what is happening now with the SW changes? There have been a lot of bug reports and some good feedback in this thread. I'm still looking forward to more positive changes - even if I am being hopeful now that the dev's workload has been increased.
  • sylish1sylish1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    lorun2009 said:

@lorun2009
    belive me...after three years of playing and testing, i know what i'm doing and i know the potential of my char. But that is not the point. We are DPS and i don't want to get reduced to an add in for tier 3 to buff the holy GWFs

They give as 2 options... We can be DPS, we can Buff and this make sense. Why? Because there is enough dps in game and thanks to that we have more chance to get into dungeon. GWF/TR dont have this option, HR have a little buff but not even close to SW buffs. I was asked a lot of time to go as DPS into Tong, Cradle even CR so i don't understand where your problem is.

In my opinion SW is now the best he has ever been. You can disagree but i have my opinion on that and im sick and tired of hearing that SW sucks in DPS or in general.
  • sylish1sylish1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    i want to add my opinion on my SW, yes dps it can be improved, temploc, i havent found any healling class on the same level as my character that can out heal or buff/debuff in a pty. Problem is even as dps people are still under the mis conception sw cannot really dps
    sylish1 said:

i want to add my opinion on my SW, yes dps it can be improved, temploc, i havent found any healling class on the same level as my character that can out heal or buff/debuff in a pty. Problem is even as dps people are still under the mis conception sw cannot really dps

[rant]
    Templock buffs and debuffs, the healing factor is a joke. Outside of a Paladin, who has 300k+ HP? The SWs heals are ridiculously high, my 'heals' can hit a million plus in one hit running endgame dungeons. Using the Field Medic chart to say, 'look at me! I'm the best healer!' isn't worth anything. When the SW can heal someone outside of combat I might consider them a healer.

I am not impressed by anyone trying to convince me or others that the SW can or should be a healer class.
    [/rant]
    edited October 2018
    *deleted
  • soythesauce#5192 soythesauce Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Id realy want to see a power for out ou combat heal. Like sacrificing a soul puppet. Or draining own life.
    Acurssed souls i think is the daily that could be tweeked in that direction.
    By hitting no target heal party for 30%hp and give them some temp hp
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    Feedback : Lesser Curse should be removed or be own SW mechanic (personal like ShadowWalks, without any Triggers but Damage dealing on target) And all 'green curse' passive powers, skills and -FEATS- should be reworked as DMG giving. Because now its all a trash powers.

Purple Curse may have added targets, more than three.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

edited October 2018
    *deleted
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    @chietindebux

the problem that Scornful Curse, Relentless Curse, Burning Puppets, Vengeful Curse, all this feats are realy bad.
    Its a pile of feats that just haven't any sense. Is MoF have a special feats for own mechanic? just like - you may have a Smolder in the way if... ? no its just goes from encounters. but we have a lot of useless feats because of Green Curse.

it other hand, Lesser curse now isnt damaging. Debuf is a great idea but i don't see it now.
    To be honest, just remove this or make more practical for play.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

bellkazi said:

@noworries#8859
    What's the point of SW?
    His role?
    His place?
    Actual reason why people have to choose this class?

The first sentence and the last part of the second sentence sum up the reasons why you choose a Scourge Warlock.