test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: Professions Overhaul

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    paying someone more than 300k ADs and get failed, spending another 300k for losses again isnt acceptable just to get "hopefully" succeed. dont think i would able to get that done before Nov 6th, and i have 2 more alts trying to finish up, if deciding to abandon and cost me over hundreds of potions, gems, leathers since these items will become outdated resources.
    now i am going to see a restart with a redo new materials to start over....
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User

I've to say that I look forward to these changes, I took a look in preview, and it almost made me sad that I've everything ranked up to Masterworks III-V and won't get to level up anything in the new system.

It really takes a clearly dated and tedious system and brings it to life in an engaging way that, so far, looks really worth exploring.

So kudos on your hard work, I look forward to fully (Excluding levelling it up, which I won't be able to) exploring the new professions system when it arrives on live.

Another "Console player asking what might be obvious to PC players..."

With this new system, does a new route to Mastercrafting exist?
    Or is it still, a case of "Complete the quest Join Guild Thats Done the Hard Work for You".
    I ask as a GH8 Guild Leader, and also on behalf of people who dont even want to join a guild.

And if the answer is, "You could always join a high level guild, get the quests then leave." my reply would be...

"Then what's the HAMSTERING point of locking it behind a Guild wall in the first place?"

Perhaps it is meant to encourage and reward those that have put the effort into levelling their Guild.

Do mind, I think the quests should be available to alliance members as well, as I know full well how difficult it can be for small to medium sized guilds to grow by themselves.

However, Masterworks is practically the only guild-related content with any bearing in the current state of the game outside of Boons.

We really need a few updates to Guild content, and a rework to Marauders, by the seven hells, the vouchers are virtually completely worthless which makes doing more than five waves pointless, it is only good to gather 600 weekly influence.
    There are a hundred and one things that could be done to improve Guilds, and speaking as someone who has a rank 4 stable further rewards "outside of Boons" is quite laughable.

But I get that those who did put in the hard graft to get to GH 20 earned their rewards
    Its just one more reason for new players to see no benefit from joining a smaller guild thereby really depriving those newer guilds of the most desperate resource out there when it comes to playing catch up, namely Players.

I'd really hoped that a Professions overhaul was going to recognise the difficulty smaller, newer guilds have in reaching the dizzy height of double figures, with lots of sexy new ways to forage, hunt, or craft guild resources beyond the Leadership crates and equipment boxes previously available.

Looks more and more like the majority of the design brief was, "Make Gold a viable third currency".
    Damn you and your hamster, you just gave me quite the terrific idea that Cryptic would never implement.

With the increased importance of artisans in the new system, and the ability to actually see them as more than 2D icons hidden away in a tab of a pouch, they have the opportunity of making an aspect of professions actually story driven.

For example, imagine community-sponsored artisans, extremely rare artisans with particular quirks, as written by members of the community, with small story-lines that progress as you level them up.

Proper characterization of the artisans beyond "Sit here, work on that", has the possibility of through small, simple adjustments, along with well chosen quests and cleverly picked quirks, make the players end emotionally invested in their artisans, something which would had been unimaginable in the current system.

"What is it, faceless, nameless Grandmaster Alchemist Nº23? You don't feel like crafting unified elements this week? Well, isn't that a pity. - Assigns. - "

But alas, I highly doubt such degree of story-driven gameplay could interest Cryptic.

It is not like this is a session of Dungeons & Dragons.
    Anything that improves character development and "buy in" is manna from heaven as far as I'm concerned.
    (D&D veteran of over 35 years...)

I think there is an even better way, but we're talking a whole Mod's worth of development that I'm not sure everyone would buy into, particularly those who shun Guilds.

Wait for it...

"Factions"

Allow players, or Guild, or Alliances or all three to join and work for a Faction.

These already exist in number within the game.
    Each could have its own sub campaign and weekly/monthly targets and Rewards.

Membership could be an AD sink and Requirements could be something similar to a combination of Guild donations and the WoD weekly hoard. Rewards could be all sorts of things from Guild Vouchers, Gold, rAD, and even campaign currency toward boons and items.

My SW for instance would love to join the Zhentarim... my HR pines to be a Harper... my CW will shave his head and buy a season return ticket to Thay for that Red Robe (but don't tell anyone I told you that..)

All of these could be tied to contributions of stuff you might not otherwise bother to craft.
    "Lords Alliance needs to arm its new recruits with L25 weapons and armour"
    "The Purple Dragons need a load of low level healing potions"
    "Neverember needs some special pants to accommodate that stick up his..."
    you get the idea.

I could go on for days about the various faction related quests, mini missions and instances that could even update to accommodate and compliment new Mods as they drop.

But it would be great for character immersion, and give people an extra reason to craft and forage for all those recipes that are likely to see no action when the player hits 70 on the Profession of their choice.
    While the possibility of factions is definitely an avenue worth exploring with a huge amount of possibilities, I was thinking of a more.. low effort, high impact kind of addition.

That said, if they implement factions at some point, and your Control Wizard goes to Thay, can he fetch me a bone from that city of skeletons? My mount keeps chewing on my leg.

@nunya I didn't see Stronghold contributions after the recent patch. Did a general search for "crate" and scanned each profession (mine are 70, some up to MW3) but didn't see anything specific to Guilds. So I assume they are not included yet.

What I DO NOT want to hear is "Well, you can contribute crafted gear as Surplus Equipment". The Guild Mark payback won't be worth the gold spent. Better to contribute the gold directly.

Still, Guilds need more than just gold to advance. On Live we can craft Labor, Gems, Gold, Equipment and Astral Diamond crates for free. I do hope they will still be there and won't cost more than a few copper when the update hits Live. Or, better yet, when the artisan finds out it's for your guild, forego the commission :)

Thank you for taking a look and confirming that I wasn't missing something. I'm also hopeful that crafting this stuff for the guild will be very cheap. Fortunately, Labor will be the only craftable thing my guild will really be short on for a while. By the time this update hits live, between my and my wife's characters, we will have banked over 7k gold, 800k surplus equipment, 600k gems, and 5k AD - and our coffer for all these things will be full, as well. I'm expecting to have about 220k labor in the coffer, but it will not be full because I'm using it to invite the Recruiter to our guild for Influence. So I may be able to take a bit of a "professions holiday" once this does hit live and just have our 17 characters focus on generating Labor. :D

@tanais58crane Thank you for your willingness to check. You can reveal the hidden recipes by clicking the gear icon at the bottom of the crafting window, and making sure the first setting is unchecked. I forget what the label is for that setting. This setting also exists for the gathering window and the steps to change it are the same.
    If you are too short on labour, I have to spare, just say if you want a hand @nunya#5309.

So as a masterworker who has invested 1000s of hours and actual money into the current system will all my hard work be for nothing? I would be very upset if every old Joe could make masterwork items considering that it was so hard for me to get to where I am now.

Besides that I'm happy the professions is getting a rework. Only thing I would ask is that can we PLEASE just park our toons in the new crafts instance and not have to load the enclave every time we need to go there. The loading times are really really shoddy.

Masterworks, as far as I've seen, will still be gated behind high-cost high-failure quests just as they are now.
    as far as I've seen --- Forgehammer of Gond is now an almost non-functional trophy

haven't been able to use it in any regular task, and many of the existing masterwork recipes haven't been able to use it either

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if you have items in your overflow bag and try to assign a gathering task, it will say that your delivery box is full instead, indeed even if your delivery box is empty.

EDIT: never mind. That doesn't seem to be the issue. It simply won't let me assign the first gathering task. It keeps saying that the delivery box is full, even though I haven't reached the point yet where I can even access the delivery box.

EDIT #2: A-ha. I saw the post above. I'll have to finish my tasks on live and re-copy my character.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    edited October 2018
    BUG: typos in artisan description

"Once a well known sahha player he sustained an leg injury and had to quit. He studied alchemy but left Amn because everyone knew him as a sahha player."

It's a nitpick, I know :wink:

"A chultan apothecary come to Neverwinter to learn alchemical techniques she is a hard worker but sometimes unfamiliar with local ingredients."

It looks like "she is a hard worker" should be the start of a new sentence.
    edited October 2018
    BUG: clicking "Collect All" doesn't satisfy the tutorial quest objective

For the quest where you assign your first gathering task, if you click the Collect All button instead of double-clicking the item, it won't trigger quest completion.

EDIT: I kicked off a second gathering task, this time double-clicked on the item to collect it, and it still didn't work. Both gathering tasks were for Well Water, for what it's worth.
    Post edited by hustin1 on
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    The weapons and shields made in proffessions must be at least bound on account, at the momenta all are bound on character....
  • tanais58cranetanais58crane Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2018

I've to say that I look forward to these changes, I took a look in preview, and it almost made me sad that I've everything ranked up to Masterworks III-V and won't get to level up anything in the new system.

It really takes a clearly dated and tedious system and brings it to life in an engaging way that, so far, looks really worth exploring.

So kudos on your hard work, I look forward to fully (Excluding levelling it up, which I won't be able to) exploring the new professions system when it arrives on live.

Another "Console player asking what might be obvious to PC players..."

With this new system, does a new route to Mastercrafting exist?
    Or is it still, a case of "Complete the quest Join Guild Thats Done the Hard Work for You".
    I ask as a GH8 Guild Leader, and also on behalf of people who dont even want to join a guild.

And if the answer is, "You could always join a high level guild, get the quests then leave." my reply would be...

"Then what's the HAMSTERING point of locking it behind a Guild wall in the first place?"

Perhaps it is meant to encourage and reward those that have put the effort into levelling their Guild.

Do mind, I think the quests should be available to alliance members as well, as I know full well how difficult it can be for small to medium sized guilds to grow by themselves.

However, Masterworks is practically the only guild-related content with any bearing in the current state of the game outside of Boons.

We really need a few updates to Guild content, and a rework to Marauders, by the seven hells, the vouchers are virtually completely worthless which makes doing more than five waves pointless, it is only good to gather 600 weekly influence.
    There are a hundred and one things that could be done to improve Guilds, and speaking as someone who has a rank 4 stable further rewards "outside of Boons" is quite laughable.

But I get that those who did put in the hard graft to get to GH 20 earned their rewards
    Its just one more reason for new players to see no benefit from joining a smaller guild thereby really depriving those newer guilds of the most desperate resource out there when it comes to playing catch up, namely Players.

I'd really hoped that a Professions overhaul was going to recognise the difficulty smaller, newer guilds have in reaching the dizzy height of double figures, with lots of sexy new ways to forage, hunt, or craft guild resources beyond the Leadership crates and equipment boxes previously available.

Looks more and more like the majority of the design brief was, "Make Gold a viable third currency".
    Damn you and your hamster, you just gave me quite the terrific idea that Cryptic would never implement.

With the increased importance of artisans in the new system, and the ability to actually see them as more than 2D icons hidden away in a tab of a pouch, they have the opportunity of making an aspect of professions actually story driven.

For example, imagine community-sponsored artisans, extremely rare artisans with particular quirks, as written by members of the community, with small story-lines that progress as you level them up.

Proper characterization of the artisans beyond "Sit here, work on that", has the possibility of through small, simple adjustments, along with well chosen quests and cleverly picked quirks, make the players end emotionally invested in their artisans, something which would had been unimaginable in the current system.

"What is it, faceless, nameless Grandmaster Alchemist Nº23? You don't feel like crafting unified elements this week? Well, isn't that a pity. - Assigns. - "

But alas, I highly doubt such degree of story-driven gameplay could interest Cryptic.

It is not like this is a session of Dungeons & Dragons.
    Anything that improves character development and "buy in" is manna from heaven as far as I'm concerned.
    (D&D veteran of over 35 years...)

I think there is an even better way, but we're talking a whole Mod's worth of development that I'm not sure everyone would buy into, particularly those who shun Guilds.

Wait for it...

"Factions"

Allow players, or Guild, or Alliances or all three to join and work for a Faction.

These already exist in number within the game.
    Each could have its own sub campaign and weekly/monthly targets and Rewards.

Membership could be an AD sink and Requirements could be something similar to a combination of Guild donations and the WoD weekly hoard. Rewards could be all sorts of things from Guild Vouchers, Gold, rAD, and even campaign currency toward boons and items.

My SW for instance would love to join the Zhentarim... my HR pines to be a Harper... my CW will shave his head and buy a season return ticket to Thay for that Red Robe (but don't tell anyone I told you that..)

All of these could be tied to contributions of stuff you might not otherwise bother to craft.
    "Lords Alliance needs to arm its new recruits with L25 weapons and armour"
    "The Purple Dragons need a load of low level healing potions"
    "Neverember needs some special pants to accommodate that stick up his..."
    you get the idea.

I could go on for days about the various faction related quests, mini missions and instances that could even update to accommodate and compliment new Mods as they drop.

But it would be great for character immersion, and give people an extra reason to craft and forage for all those recipes that are likely to see no action when the player hits 70 on the Profession of their choice.
    While the possibility of factions is definitely an avenue worth exploring with a huge amount of possibilities, I was thinking of a more.. low effort, high impact kind of addition.

That said, if they implement factions at some point, and your Control Wizard goes to Thay, can he fetch me a bone from that city of skeletons? My mount keeps chewing on my leg.

@nunya I didn't see Stronghold contributions after the recent patch. Did a general search for "crate" and scanned each profession (mine are 70, some up to MW3) but didn't see anything specific to Guilds. So I assume they are not included yet.

What I DO NOT want to hear is "Well, you can contribute crafted gear as Surplus Equipment". The Guild Mark payback won't be worth the gold spent. Better to contribute the gold directly.

Still, Guilds need more than just gold to advance. On Live we can craft Labor, Gems, Gold, Equipment and Astral Diamond crates for free. I do hope they will still be there and won't cost more than a few copper when the update hits Live. Or, better yet, when the artisan finds out it's for your guild, forego the commission :)

Thank you for taking a look and confirming that I wasn't missing something. I'm also hopeful that crafting this stuff for the guild will be very cheap. Fortunately, Labor will be the only craftable thing my guild will really be short on for a while. By the time this update hits live, between my and my wife's characters, we will have banked over 7k gold, 800k surplus equipment, 600k gems, and 5k AD - and our coffer for all these things will be full, as well. I'm expecting to have about 220k labor in the coffer, but it will not be full because I'm using it to invite the Recruiter to our guild for Influence. So I may be able to take a bit of a "professions holiday" once this does hit live and just have our 17 characters focus on generating Labor. :D

@tanais58crane Thank you for your willingness to check. You can reveal the hidden recipes by clicking the gear icon at the bottom of the crafting window, and making sure the first setting is unchecked. I forget what the label is for that setting. This setting also exists for the gathering window and the steps to change it are the same.
    If you are too short on labour, I have to spare, just say if you want a hand @nunya#5309.

So as a masterworker who has invested 1000s of hours and actual money into the current system will all my hard work be for nothing? I would be very upset if every old Joe could make masterwork items considering that it was so hard for me to get to where I am now.

Besides that I'm happy the professions is getting a rework. Only thing I would ask is that can we PLEASE just park our toons in the new crafts instance and not have to load the enclave every time we need to go there. The loading times are really really shoddy.

Masterworks, as far as I've seen, will still be gated behind high-cost high-failure quests just as they are now.
    as far as I've seen --- Forgehammer of Gond is now an almost non-functional trophy

haven't been able to use it in any regular task, and many of the existing masterwork recipes haven't been able to use it either

I know that it is easy to miss in 20+ pages, but it has been already stated that the Forgehammer will continue to work approximately as it has until now. It's possible that it won't work in preview until a future build, or they won't bother fixing it until the transition to live.

Don't ask me to find where it was said, though. I am not going back in there.
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
    rafaelda said:

The weapons and shields made in proffessions must be at least bound on account, at the momenta all are bound on character....

They also said several times that they aren't planning to leave them as Bound-On-Pickup items.
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
    edited October 2018
    hustin1 said:

For the quest where you assign your first gathering task, if you click the Collect All button instead of double-clicking the item, it won't trigger quest completion.

EDIT: I kicked off a second gathering task, this time double-clicked on the item to collect it, and it still didn't work. Both gathering tasks were for Well Water, for what it's worth.

The task now work for me but only in a toon that was not bugged yet (made a new lv 70 from Knox order to test)
    So if anyone still having the bug better to bring a new copy to the preview and start over...
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

hustin1 said:

The task now work for me but only in a toon that was not bugged yet (made a new lv 70 from Knox order to test)
    So if anyone still having the bug better to bring a new copy to the preview and start over...
    Still not working for me. I copied another character and the quest still doesn't register when taking out the materials from the delivery box. As before, I made sure there were no profession tasks running and nothing in overflow. I am guessing it worked for you because your fresh 70 had no previous professions.
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    hustin1 said:

BUG: typos in artisan description

"Once a well known sahha player he sustained an leg injury and had to quit. He studied alchemy but left Amn because everyone knew him as a sahha player."

It's a nitpick, I know :wink:

"A chultan apothecary come to Neverwinter to learn alchemical techniques she is a hard worker but sometimes unfamiliar with local ingredients."

It looks like "she is a hard worker" should be the start of a new sentence.

Additional typos:

"chultan" should be "Chultan"
    "come" should be "who came"
    missing "is" between "but" and "sometimes"**
    missing comma after "worker" (before "but")

**Better still: "She is a hard worker and is sometimes unfamiliar with local ingredients."
  • maugrym#5972 maugrym Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Maybe this was answered, but I could not find it:

1) What are the exchange rates for current resources?
    1a) Is a purple artisan worth more than a purple tool? (because the artisans currently cost 4x to 8x as much)
    1b) Are all green/blue/purple resources equal? (because some elemental green resources are 500AD per and other stuff is about 1AD per)

2) What happens to bags of gems/jewels/crystals?

3) If you give everyone who leveled non-leadership, a Gathering equivalent, why not give everyone a free non-Gathering profession that they don't already have, to match their current Leadership level? If someone gets Gathering because "they probably would have leveled it with their other profession," well, then, someone who leveled Gathering "probably would have leveled some other random profession with their Gathering."

(note: if the answer to the above is - you people made too much money off of leadership, so we're not giving you anything more, I can appreciate that, I just wish you could admit it in no uncertain terms.)
  • maugrym#5972 maugrym Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    What will happen to bags of crystals/jewels/gems?

They'll turn into a kind of experience boosts.

They'll turn into a kind of experience boosts for artisans.
    Fixed that for you.
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    As usual, you have overreacted with the RNG. If gatherers on level 18-28 for 5 attempts to bring water from a well, 3 can spoil, probably are idiots.
    I want to kick out all those retardeds artisans :)

Bug: (Jewelcrafiyng) Item "Emerald Choker" is on the wrong level (53) though it should be on 63. It also uses aquamarine instead of emerald.

Post edited by mushellka on
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Was finally able to get past the Collect Item from Delivery box part of the tutorial by selecting one of my other preview characters that had not yet started the tutorial. That part of the tutorial is still bugged for the character that had run it previously, even though he was re-copied to the server after reset.

When I get back on later, I'm going to try deleting characters I don't want from the preview server and copy my most recent character yet again.

Was finally able to get past the Collect Item from Delivery box part of the tutorial by selecting one of my other preview characters that had not yet started the tutorial. That part of the tutorial is still bugged for the character that had run it previously, even though he was re-copied to the server after reset.

When I get back on later, I'm going to try deleting characters I don't want from the preview server and copy my most recent character yet again.

I've already deleted my characters multiple times and still can't get past the Collect Item from Delivery Box part of the tutorial.
    > @nunya#5309 said:
    > I've already deleted my characters multiple times and still can't get past the Collect Item from Delivery Box part of the tutorial.

That's disheartening. The character that worked is a pre-70 copy of the one that I would like to use. If nothing else works I may just have to settle for that one.
  • hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Master's Desk - Dismissing an Artisan - the artisan count at the bottom of the dialog updates correctly but the artisan tab for the skill does not.

• hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Choosing a task at the Artisan Counter works on the first click in the task list. At the Dispatch Board you sometimes have to click twice to get your choice. Quite a few times I have sent my adventurer on the wrong task because I trusted the List window and didn't check the Task window first.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    After this goes live will I still be able to move my current profession assets and resources from one character to another (before trading them in)?
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

After this goes live will I still be able to move my current profession assets and resources from one character to another (before trading them in)?

Artisans- We don't know. Not implemented yet and not enough info to even be able to make a guess.

Everything else is still subject to change. I'm pretty sure the tool credit vouchers were unbound. Can't check as server is down and workshop chest bug did not unlock the exchange ability this week for me.

I don't plan to risk it. I will move everything where I want it beforehand after the artisan exchange is seen. Plus, I just don't want to be messing with it after it goes live. I would prefer to get everything situated on day 1. But, with main account being Xbox, I have extra time.

Everything that is converted has no binding listed and can be put into a mail, assuming only to yourself much like things are on live, or sold to any vendor for gold. The labor vouchers you get for artisans can also be donated to your guild coffer. All of this can be done even before picking up the "Workshop Opportunity" quest from Sgt. Knox.

rafaelda said:

hustin1 said:

Still not working for me. I copied another character and the quest still doesn't register when taking out the materials from the delivery box. As before, I made sure there were no profession tasks running and nothing in overflow. I am guessing it worked for you because your fresh 70 had no previous professions.
    The same mentioned by @silvergryph is happening to me the only way to complet the tutorail is to have a toon with no proffessions at all
    If the statement abouve is right for everyone wouldnt be easyer to make everyone have level 0 on proffessions till the tutorial is complet and then allow us to get a token via mail or in PE to unlock our old level than track and fix that nasty bug °°?

rafaelda said:

rafaelda said:

hustin1 said:

The same mentioned by @silvergryph is happening to me the only way to complet the tutorail is to have a toon with no proffessions at all
    If the statement abouve is right for everyone wouldnt be easyer to make everyone have level 0 on proffessions till the tutorial is complet and then allow us to get a token via mail or in PE to unlock our old level than track and fix that nasty bug °°?

I was able to complete the tutorial with an old preview character and with a newly copied character that was not the character that had run the tutorial during the initial version and is now stuck (3 times). No matter how many times I have deleted and re-copied the character that has run the first tutorial, that character gets stuck at emptying the delivery box.
  • greyjay1greyjay1 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    The stats of the normal craft results and the "+1" versions of MW-items seem to be switched, I only crafted rubellite assault rings.

The MW-items of the most recent tier have not had their stats updated (I did not craft "+1" items of that tier).

If I click on certain recipes, such as the Wootz Pickaxe, the game will crash with the following error message "138859034".

• valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User

I wont need to purchase new tools except for Gathering, FoG doesn't work there. I was able to right away craft level 70 items and quickly get my artisans leveled up.

The workaround for the tutorial isnt working
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    With not patch notes the only changes I've found is the masters desk window is cleaned up a bit. And Delivery box has more slots...5 rows of 6. Level 1 has 2 rows of 6 and levels 2,3,4 one row of 6 each. So its now 30 slots instead of 20

Still stuck in the same place though in the quest line and taking the item from delivery box doesn't advance questline