cannot complete because there is something in the output

cannot click on the box to continue mission

quest has not opened the output box yet

box cannot be emptied, quest cannot be completed

workshop is totally dead

Comments

• bronto111bronto111 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    so i jumped on live and made sure my toon has NO proffesion tasks in progress and collected all results from finished tasks.
    copied toon over to preview and when it gets to collect items from delivery box,i collected items but it still says
    collect items from delivery box....cant progress any further.
    ALSO i made sure i had empty slots in proffesion bag (17 empty slots) so collecting from delivery box did NOT go into overflow bag.
    THIS does not seem to be a bug from having proffesion tasks uncollected before copying over to preview (like most have assumed) it seems to be a preview bug that is NOT registering that the delivery box has been emptied.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I confirm this. Bugged.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited September 2018

Quest: Running A Workshop
    Stuck stage: Order an Item at the Dispatch Board
    The craft button is disabled because "Your delivery box is full"
    Can't interact with the delivery box to clear it.
    ticket #4759673

• liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited September 2018

Stuck stage: "Take your item from the delivery box"

Professions on live server was clear when I transferred toon to preview.
    I'm going to try dropping the quest, picking it back up, and see what happens.
    ETA: NM - Can't abandon the quest.... sooo.... there goes that "reboot" idea for a possible solution...
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Beside that German translation is also buggy: You get the initial quest text at the end of first quest (after you crafted smth) and original english at the beginning first window (Before hitting the Bug above)

• wonhunglau#4762 wonhunglau Member Posts: 4 Arc User

ETA: NM - Can't abandon the quest.... sooo.... there goes that "reboot" idea for a possible solution...

I'm in the same boat after trying to do this on my originally copied test toon, finding i was unable to complete the task after retrieving both gathered and crafted items from box, and clearing ALL my toons on live server and copying a fresh toon to the test server.
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    bronto111 said:

so i jumped on live and made sure my toon has NO proffesion tasks in progress and collected all results from finished tasks.
    copied toon over to preview and when it gets to collect items from delivery box,i collected items but it still says
    collect items from delivery box....cant progress any further.
    ALSO i made sure i had empty slots in proffesion bag (17 empty slots) so collecting from delivery box did NOT go into overflow bag.
    THIS does not seem to be a bug from having proffesion tasks uncollected before copying over to preview (like most have assumed) it seems to be a preview bug that is NOT registering that the delivery box has been emptied.

The same.

Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    The delivery box is empty and can't be opened, but it says "Make space in your delivery box before placing more orders."
    Everything was working fine before Friday (28th) patch.
  • urbanmyth#8996 urbanmyth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I'm having the same problem as the others. During the quest to make your first order for your profession (Alchemist), instead of just one I made 3 or 4. Next quest was the gathering and I could not complete because my delivery box was full and I could not empty it.

UPDATE: So I used a different character this next try. Made sure now finished producted needed to be collected and I didn't assign any jobs, then did the copy over. That worked.
    Post edited by urbanmyth#8996 on

Everything was working fine before Friday (28th) patch.

The problem is that they give a patch on Friday evening. If something is going to be screwed up, we have to wait until Monday for repair. And we really lose another 3 days without being able to test the content.
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User

I can confirm this as the same thing happened to me. I had no profession tasks running when I transferred to preview and am stuck at "Take your item from the delivery box". I have taken several items from it, but cannot progress in the quest "Running a workshop".
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User

Stuck stage: Take Your Item From The Delivery Box
    Collecting Items (through double clicking or the Collect All button) from Delivery Box do not trigger completion
    ticket #4759942

• dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I think the solution is to take a char which doesnt have 25 Leadership => 70 Gathering, which makes it impossible on my crafting char
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    dnosrc said:

I think the solution is to take a char which doesnt have 25 Leadership => 70 Gathering, which makes it impossible on my crafting char

the solution is to fix the quest

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Our team escalated this issue yesterday to the dev team.

Thank you for your help and your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User

Beside that German translation is also buggy: You get the initial quest text at the end of first quest (after you crafted smth) and original english at the beginning first window (Before hitting the Bug above)

Hello @salidor#0795,

Please use the official german forum to report localisation issues :)
    Perfect World will fix it asap. However, please note they haven't finished translating everything yet.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    Almost 1 week and still not able to get stuff out of the Delivery Box. Maybe it's time to do the 3 at a time transfer where three, or more, of the 9 Production boxes are transferred into the 'Full' Delivery box and when you press the button on the Gathering panel they open and you can put them in your pack and then open them or hold onto them to deliver to the SH Coffer and then continue opening boxes until you packs are all full or the 9 production boxes are emptied.

It would be better if the patch on the preview was added eg. on Tuesday.
    Because the Devs team on the Friday's disappearing from the speed of the light, right after the patch is placed. And when players get stuck in content, responds them only echo ..
    Today (10/4/18) I was able to get one MW 2 Project finished and buy the MW 3 Recipes, but I can't get to see the recipes because of the bug.

Getting frustrated. New Workshop is classified 'Epic Fail' until all the bugs are fixed.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2018
This discussion has been closed.