test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased zen

jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
So i decided to buy zen after all. I have my receipt on my email from xbox. I log into neverwinter and wow no zen.... seems like right now something big is going down too as i see no chat and players just standinf around..... what gives?

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I do not know, but you might want to file a ticket if you didn't receive the Zen yet.
    FrozenFire
  • jdetrimentaljdetrimental Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    The mod does know, because of the banning of people over an exploit turned feature because they didn't fix for 6 months when knew since preview. They still released the game broke to console then banned 80% of players. The people standing around either have no friends on because ban or just dumbfounded.

Edit: just Google Neverwinter under news, everything here and on their puppet Reddit sub is highly censored.
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Havent logged in yet today to check i was talking with support and sent them the receipt and all but man are they hard to prove a purchase that they should easily be able to look up. I mean they get the money how do u not know you received money?
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Its on finally. Time to buy dragonborn class lol.