test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

down time

i have play this game fore a month and is more down that is up good game if you hade the time to play it when live ind danmark and have work yes i not so lucky that i can be up all night and play and the use ero time to do all the work on the sever ,-/

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Work is done during the standard work schedule of where the servers are located.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    itzatecah#7972 itzatecah Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Melani i feel you, im currently studying so i can't be up all night either. Yesterday i got about 2 hours of play time and today maintenance started 45mins after i got home and it will end when its midnight here....why do i even pay for VIP when my play time is cut short so many days a month
  • Options
    paul#8864 paul Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I been playing this game foe a couple of weeks now & i have never seen so much downtime in any game. Im glad i have NOT payed for VIP & feel sry for those that have. Its a great game but tbh its back to WOW for me, thats something worth paying for.
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    This is basically annoying for EU players. All of us need to stay awake all night to play game. We lost VIP, lost progression of Event, dailies, potential AD and so much...

Zero compensation. You make an event that forces you do do dailies but you do all day maintenance to cause people not to play.

GREAT Trolling...
  • Options
    melani#5739 melani Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    thx fore alle the good words and yes i can only rember one other game whit so much down time everquest way back ind time and i play a bunch of them wow everquest lord of the rings rift so on 2 days ind a row whit so many hours offline
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Work is done during the standard work schedule of where the servers are located.

Don't bother. Either they are not paying attention to what is being said or just want to complain. It has been explained on many threads what is going on.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Ya think?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    paul#8864 paul Member Posts: 6 Arc User

greywynd said:

Don't bother. Either they are not paying attention to what is being said or just want to complain. It has been explained on many threads what is going on.
    no HAMSTER sherlock.
  • Options
    ninneva#2228 ninneva Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Okay, We realize you need time to work on the game. I have to agree. I recently started playing. I love the game. In the week and a half I have been playing there has been some MAJOR downtime where this game is not available at all for nine hour stretches at a time. As a game player this seems rather unreasonable. Is there any way at all to have say maybe two 4 1/2 hour days out instead of a full 9 hour stretch? I am not trying to be insulting or undermining your work, just trying to find a solution that may work better for everyone for future updates.
  • Options
    vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    Maybe this is adding fuel to the fire, but since we have had (will have had) 2 very long days of maintenance, are we still going to have the regular 2 hrs tomorrow? I understand that what is being maintained are 2 very different things, but perhaps with a smidgen of coordination, we could avoid tomorrow's maintenance? (i.e. Put the Neverwinter maintenance package in today whilst the hardware/systems maintenance is occurring)
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Doesn't appear there will be maintenance today - they didn't include it in the published schedule for the month, and there's no notice in the launcher...