test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

September 2018 Maintenance Schedule

Comments

• richtayls#5929 richtayls Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Finally got to the ‘play’ screen on PS4, message now says 18:30 UTC so another hour.
  • methuselasmethuselas Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Perfect World is moving the servers. Maintenance has been extended until 11 am PT across all platforms. Thanks again for your patience!

Curse you, Micro$oft!!!!! :p

All joking aside, I sympathize with the people doing the migration. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. I hated doing server migrations.
  • mukwarriormukwarrior Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I see the 1 hour delay has already been in increased by 30 more minutes, haha you guys are a joke. Just be honest with people, you don't really have a clue when you will be back up....do you.
  • kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    shwabba said:

percemer said:

Greetings,

Perfect World is moving the servers. Maintenance has been extended until 11 am PT across all platforms. Thanks again for your patience!

Thank you very much for the explanation!

Hopefully new servers means increased stability and performance, so all of this downtime will be worth it and pay off in the long run 🙂
    Just keep the feel of the game the way it is and I am good, still looking for that who to contact thing. (I suppose events can be improved to include things lower level players can actually get involved in and wasn't custom clothing a thing that was going to be in the game for events and cash shop items? I still want a moonstone mask outfit for my toon.)
  • rohanwolves#4035 rohanwolves Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    still not up on pc
  • magickduckmagickduck Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hope they r not "heavy" to move ... ;) and its till 11:30am not 11 ;) U guys need to sinc. ur information .
  • nephaia#8489 nephaia Member Posts: 1 New User
    Compared to WoW these maintenance runs are quite a joke, I really dont understand this anymore and yes I know wow is totally different and has income but then again wow is 10times bigger if not 20 then neverwinter and I dont see downtimes on there 😊 maybe re think the way you roll out your maintenances
  • voltanux#9470 voltanux Member Posts: 7 Arc User

So.... this downtime extended today and another one scheduled for 4 hours tomorrow on pc? What the HAMSTER...

9 hours not 4 for tomorrow*
  • maddog1632#0573 maddog1632 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

still no notes on what is being worked on ? some information would go a long way to making us happy with a 5 hour maintenance.

Not only that, but look at tomorrow - an even longer "downtime" is planned... so much for this week....
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

So.... this downtime extended today and another one scheduled for 4 hours tomorrow on pc? What the HAMSTER...

@rangerreek read the OP again. Tomorrow is nine hours, man I'm glad I'm at work all day.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • maddog1632#0573 maddog1632 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

9 hours not 4 for tomorrow*
    Boo approves this comment....
  • tygriss#9534 tygriss Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    18:50 here! And still no game? :(
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    i think that dev 's would like game to be up as much as any of you there bottom line gets hurt with long down times. the threats to leave though are futile cause soon as you leave 2 more will take your place . nature of the beast so set back read something watch a video on how to do dungeons you been getting dragged through by others .
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    gonna have a drink,some food and watch football..might try before bed to get the key,will rinse and repeat for tomorrow :)
  • kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    okay I don't get the Hampster thing but I'm going to put this here if it helps you can refresh my entire account with Neverwinter I have to restart my archer anyway and since somehow my WarDog wound up character bound and not account bound (I don't recall it ever being bound to begin with) I Allready lost my WarDog pet. It would be an easy fix for my situation but I am not sure if it would affect the transition. I only imported like one $20 card anyway and with all the updates between when I could to play the game due to bugs or family issues on my end it would be easer on me to start over and its not like I will not support this game again if it keeps improving for the better and aviods dangerious pitfalls like pandering to higher level players. I really would like to see a token in the future that is a Start form level 1 thing even if I have to get it form the online store.
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    bobby4700 said:

i think that dev 's would like game to be up as much as any of you there bottom line gets hurt with long down times. the threats to leave though are futile cause soon as you leave 2 more will take your place . nature of the beast so set back read something watch a video on how to do dungeons you been getting dragged through by others .

Personally, I would rather them take them down to maintain and upgrade them as needed (on a schedule) rather than let them degrade until they are completely useless.
  • fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    No robotic answer please. Theres some reason for this constant maintenance ? The bugs still in the game, the glitches still in the game, THE LAG, still in the game. I see nothing different.
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    ilithyn said:

@rangerreek read the OP again. Tomorrow is nine hours, man I'm glad I'm at work all day.
    OH GEEZ!!!! Even better... smh.
    Fight with honor, die with glory!
  • bessariabessaria Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Anything past a few hours maintenance per month ought to be automatically reimbursed to anyone, who pays for VIP.
  • crystalcritter#0591 crystalcritter Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    So will the current event be extended to compensate for the extended maintenance? Some of us have real lives outside of gaming and it would be nice to not have a wrench thrown in at the last minute. Add to all of that, the excessive crashes, disconnections and glitches... World of Warcraft is probably getting me back... :/
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    longer down time? then i go back playing Total War: Gold Edition, viking era.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2018

So will the current event be extended to compensate for the extended maintenance? Some of us have real lives outside of gaming and it would be nice to not have a wrench thrown in at the last minute.

the portobello event is on for 4 weeks on total lol.. you have time haha
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

No robotic answer please. Theres some reason for this constant maintenance ? The bugs still in the game, the glitches still in the game, THE LAG, still in the game. I see nothing different.

percemer said:

Greetings,