test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.14

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for today's PC maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10997443

Comments

• heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User

i don't see the bug where we can't loot chest because we are stuck in combat after boss dead in the patch notes does that mean it's not fixed this week ? if so then fixing the bug of being on brink of death has no point because we can't run the dungeon if we can't loot the chest
    any information you can give us about this please ? would be really appreciated
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

i don't see the bug where we can't loot chest because we are stuck in combat after boss dead in the patch notes does that mean it's not fixed this week ? if so then fixing the bug of being on brink of death has no point because we can't run the dungeon if we can't loot the chest
    any information you can give us about this please ? would be really appreciated
    I haven't seen that bug, but I *have* seen a bug where Knight's Valour, the GF power that causes everyone to glow blue, will prevent people from looting chests. about 90% of the time it's the GF who has the problem, and the fix is to toggle KV off.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    thank you i think nobody castle ravenloft seal farm
    when you say that the lag problem there is being corrected.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    > @lowjohn said:
    > Patch Notes for today's PC maintenance are now available:
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10997443
    >
    > i don't see the bug where we can't loot chest because we are stuck in combat after boss dead in the patch notes does that mean it's not fixed this week ? if so then fixing the bug of being on brink of death has no point because we can't run the dungeon if we can't loot the chest
    > any information you can give us about this please ? would be really appreciated
    >
    >
    > I haven't seen that bug, but I *have* seen a bug where Knight's Valour, the GF power that causes everyone to glow blue, will prevent people from looting chests. about 90% of the time it's the GF who has the problem, and the fix is to toggle KV off.

Not just KV.
    OP Aura does the same thing.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • melani#5739 melani Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    funy ting i just start the game and is more down than up and kina sad when you live ind danmark and is up ind night time when you have work ind the moning
  • undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User

funy ting i just start the game and is more down than up and kina sad when you live ind danmark and is up ind night time when you have work ind the moning

Under normale omstændigheder så er det kun om tirsdagen de foretager ændringer. Det er kun på grund af det nye indhold de holder ekstra patches. Giv det en chance, det gror på dig. :)
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    You missed a patch note that the River District SHE will only give 10% completion now to Mercantile Missions Instead of the 20% as previously done.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • shaeyenshaeyen Member Posts: 1 Arc User

You missed a patch note that the River District SHE will only give 10% completion now to Mercantile Missions Instead of the 20% as previously done.

YES THIS. Why is no one talking about this terrible change?