test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Executioner's Braces

lldtlldt Member Posts: 210 Arc User
Do these drop from hunts when using The Executioner tarok card? This is ilvl 540 while the card states 490, does that mean it needs to be a 3 star hunt?

Comments

• meer#7108 meer Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    When the card states 490, it drops 510. You have to use a card that says 510, and it'll have a chance to drop Seers/Executioners/Darklords.
  • karec#6428 karec Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    meer#7108 said:

When the card states 490, it drops 510. You have to use a card that says 510, and it'll have a chance to drop Seers/Executioners/Darklords.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the info.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You can also get them from the Salvage box purchased from the campaign store and from mob drops in Barovia and in the dungeon. Salvage boxes, Hunt rewards from cards and dungeon chest drops are always set to the class of the character that opens the box while mob drops are random. Be sure to open those boxes on the character you want the gear for.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • midental#5256 midental Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    pitshade said:

You can also get them from the Salvage box purchased from the campaign store and from mob drops in Barovia and in the dungeon. Salvage boxes, Hunt rewards from cards and dungeon chest drops are always set to the class of the character that opens the box while mob drops are random. Be sure to open those boxes on the character you want the gear for.

Great!
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Almost 200 boxes and I have yet to see one drop. I know another DC that is the luckiest guy ever. Got Gravestriker day 1 of OMU and has the Executioner day 1 of Ravenloft. Same player gets a lego mount once 1 month from daily keys.

I'm tired of the game not truly being RNG as it is clear as day that some players or character are prone to be luckier than others.

Since I got my gravestriker I have had no luck in this game. No drops in dungeons other than standard seals and refinement gems. I rarely now get blood rubies. Last night I did 10 T9 and with the 3 boxes I got 2 blood rubies from a total of 30 possible drops. Nothing else other than Salvage items, seals and refinement. A friend got 5 UES, Harper Bard, Epic Fire Artifact, and an account bound coal ward from those runs. He than pulled a lego mount from his daily key as well.

I may not have any luck but anyone who runs with me seem to be damn lucky and get lego mounts at the end of T9 regularly.

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    meer#7108 said:

There is also Mists pieces that are 540. These 540 drops seem pretty rare. I took foons through mod 14 and only got two pieces.