Install Arc

September 2018 Maintenance Schedule

Comments

• foxrelffoxrelf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    already 2:30 pm pacific time. PC server still down
  • killerursa#0696 killerursa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    UK PC still down
  • gkar#6421 gkar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I did notice ... 9 1/2 h and what do ic 1 min after those friggin 9 1/2 hours and prime time in europe ?? still no server up. so past official game time. why aint i surpriced ?? overtime will be.... Will NW go up on sept 13 14 or will it be the 15th ? (sighs deeply )
  • grantanator#9978 grantanator Member Posts: 2 New User
    it said 5-11, now 5-230, its after 230! WTF? i was starting to get into the game now looks like i need to start the search all over...
  • elfwizard1970elfwizard1970 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    ok so still no word on when the servers are going to come back up I mean its now 5:39 est and that's way over the allotted time they said it would take .
  • bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    its not back on.
  • skyshadow#1808 skyshadow Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    so..................delay again? <font color="orange">HAMSTER</FONt>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :s

HAMSTER filter manually applied by moderator.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • nanashi#9018 nanashi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    it's kind of joke? You tell us that sth take you 6h, ok . Then you extended this time for anothe 2h, and what extended it sen. time. And now you even give up to infom us how log it was extended for the third time :O
  • heimdal#3771 heimdal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    > @"ladyaradia#2029" said:
    > its back on
    >
    > Not yet for me... :(

Not for me either
  • bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    And to make things worse, i have had to force myself to play wow all friggin day
  • gaz#5280 gaz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    no what makes it worse we have to go through this yet again in a few days time. then again not long after that.
  • skyzygy#8995 skyzygy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Servers are up hooray
  • ladyaradia#2029 ladyaradia Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Now, it's back for me.
  • glitchgirl#3318 glitchgirl Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    everyone go check im in the game
  • heimdal#3771 heimdal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Only explanation I have is that they hired Sean Murray ;)
  • progenitus#4892 progenitus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Everything can fail and what happen if you do a fail? you try your best to solve the fails and you work so further things you do wont fail. Basicly they do exactly the same. And if you felt down? Do you know how long it take to get back on feets? Sometimes you think it wont take more then 1 min but if you try you see it could be harder so you make another guess like 2 mins? you fell down again and then you stand up and finally you made it. So i would just say lets calm down yes its their job but dont you also have days where everything go wrong on work?

All in all i can just say i would like to play but at the end of the day its just sad if you are in need to play and cant accept its down 1 day you could just shut pc down play a round poker with your friends or something and come back tomorrow and you gonna see server is back up.
  • progenitus#4892 progenitus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Server is finally back up!!
  • smokozaur87smokozaur87 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Enyone have problems today witch login (xbox one) Server is of now, or what?
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    It would help loads.. if you updated this to reflect the extensions today. Says xbox 3 hours here still, when Azureus has confirmed via discord that its now 5 hours down(Also says 5 hours on the Game Screen). Also plz consider sharing these updates to Twitter/FB. Not everyone has Discord and many avoid Reddit for other reasons. This is just another example of lacking communication with us. As I admin an NW group elsewhere (a few here do), players rely in us to relay up to date info on downtimes and game info and i struggle to do so wheb the games official source does not update things for us all.
  • shwabbashwabba Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    ennileah said:

It would help loads.. if you updated this to reflect the extensions today. Says xbox 3 hours here still, when Azureus has confirmed via discord that its now 5 hours down(Also says 5 hours on the Game Screen). Also plz consider sharing these updates to Twitter/FB. Not everyone has Discord and many avoid Reddit for other reasons. This is just another example of lacking communication with us. As I admin an NW group elsewhere (a few here do), players rely in us to relay up to date info on downtimes and game info and i struggle to do so wheb the games official source does not update things for us all.

Sounds like they just need to hire a Community Manager.
  • disruptor#7971 disruptor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    im having cryptic autoupdate error. is it only me?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Servers are still down.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • darkjanne12darkjanne12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"disruptor#7971" said:
    > im having cryptic autoupdate error. is it only me?

I have same issue too :(. Like 5 tries and then whineing about internet connection (Which is fine)
  • tinlungtinlung Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Auto launch not working for my wife and I after todays maintenance
  • neverskylineneverskyline Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here... auto update error... grrrrrrr
  • darkjanne12darkjanne12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Welp. Time to play some Warframe or something while ARC team fixes / figures this :)
  • kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Are you running a little slow its almost 10:30 in my area you guys are usally done with your server stuff by the times you list where I am at. it says the patch servers are still down, hay I know you guys have that big thing with the new updates but it would be nice to get a heads up if bug-fixes were takeing longer than expected. I know many players have asked for more transpearancy from you about some things and this could help with other issues you wish us not to discuss on forum. I would go into detail but it's not a topic for this thread anyway. bottom line is maybe you can start being a little more forthcomeing about some things like unexpected extended downtime?
  • hamsterhero99#6999 hamsterhero99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    What is wrong with your need to have "maintenance" all the time. I'm losing on VIP, since I'm at home during maintenance and at work during server running time... Who even needs 9 hours of "maintenance", you can re-instal the whole comms server in 9 hours. It would be much more time efficient to just let us know 1-2 weeks in advance, that servers will be down for 24 hours, give all VIP 1 free day of VIP and be done with it. There's no guarantee, that tomorrow will be "only" 9 hours either, since last week it was way longer than expected.

Could you tell us the reason for maintenance, so we can expect complications, instead of blindly waiting for the clock to hit the mark? Are you changing equipment, to make it more reliable? Changing internet connection? Both, to support future mods? I don't like the fact, that I'm paying for, a game that is off-line so much, as to affect my personal life.

Regards
  • arcanyxx#6310 arcanyxx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still happening for me - "Unable to connect to Patch Servers." It's not my internet...any update as to when the game should be back? I need to grind AD for my Floating Disk.
  • gosu#4653 gosu Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Still down 50 minutes later than announced?