test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FoE or NPNM

esiss1013esiss1013 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Im trying to figure out the optimal power to slot for top tier dungeons with ACC for a hellbringer fury build.

Do you guys change it for trash and single target?

Im at 100 crit and 100 arm pen if that helps

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• duckntrollduckntroll Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Gathered data from multiples sources
    • AllConsumingCurse
      • +5% CriticalSeverity from artifact weapon power
      • +some dps with LesserCurse
        • Synergy with InfernalWrath +5% debuff
        • Help puting curses for DreadTheft +25% debuff
    • NoPityNoMercy
      • HellishRedbuck loose a part of it's DPS for a better burst
      • Provide short CombatAdvantage
      • Weapon artifact power add +5% debuff (source not up to date, so probably erronerous)
    • FlameOfEmpowerment
      • +3(up to 4 with artifact weapon power)% debuff up to 3 stack(s)

As your target is high tier dungeoning, the with the current insane support power-share, buff and debuff
    • I too think that ACC is to be kept as it's a 5% BUFF (I may invest in IW but not in LC)
    • Then without knowing your build I'll gess I'll go with NPNM for trash cleaning and FOE for boss
  • esiss1013esiss1013 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Awesome thank you.
  • rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    ACC is better overall if you also have artifact passive. NPNM is a good burst but FoE+ACC means more dps. In a group, your cooldowns will be lower anyways. So between rotations, just use Rebuke to apply DoT and debuff.

Also ACC is auto apply curse so saves you in AoE situations. PoP, HG, Dreadtheft loves that passive.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    npnm for trash and foe for boss fights. Not much use for foe with hr on trash as all other classes kill everything so quick the dot effect doesnt really have enough time to take effect. It's ok on bullet sponge bosses where you do have enough time for hr to take effect and do dot damage though.
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Does this also hold true if you are using dread enchant? You already have a substantial amount of Crit Sev and at what point does additional base dmg become higher priority than additional Crit Sev? I know I read a post or doc about this but more input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • mindachemindache Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I did some simple testing today and found out that the off-hand artifact class feature power for no pity, no mercy indeed works. The target is debuffed and takes 5% more damage. However, this debuff is personal and not shared with party members. It also only works when no pity, no mercy class feature power is slotted.

I further tested flames of empowerment and found out the same thing. It’s working properly. With the off-hand artifact class feature power for flames of empowerment, the target takes up to 18% more damage at three stacks. Now, this debuff is also personal and not shared with party members.

Hope this helped, Vanda
    <font color="FireBrick">All we ask for is satisfaction.</font>
  • mirajanesitrimirajanesitri Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    foe and npnm you can use..pop procts lesser curse alot anyways..this in meta groups...otherwise with mof or temp rather have acc+off hand for bosses.....