test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another Mod same old trash players

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
Honestly perma-stunning is STILL in the game... why the heck have you let this rot for so long?

NO-ONE wants to play and be stunned for 80-90% of their 10min playtime.

Unbelievable that the same old players doing it still think they are great and better than everyone else... news flash you are pretty much the reason no-one wants to bother playing when you are around.

Broken items are one thing to moan about but this is right up there top of the list of actual HAMSTER in the game... sorry but its just so frustrating as I want to play the sodding game.

Could you imagine running around on a shooter when 90% of the time you just have to stand and watch a player kill you for the 1st 10 seconds... or playing an RTS and not allowed to build anything for 90% of the time whilst the other player can.

PLEASE SORT IT OUT!
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    My newest tinfoil-hat theory is that the devs have given up trying to attract new players to pvp, having decided the largest proportion of the remaining pvp players are trolls. So each mod they bring in a new crop of troll items to keep the trolls happy woth their trolling experience.

Other the other hand, I do feel your pain.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    lol yeah I was just venting as had a few games where the enemy team had at least 3 stun-bots. Spent most of the game on my own going to a node whilst the other 4 players did naff all... 1 player game fixing too. But anyhoo had a couple of good games then stun-bots appear, soon after queue is completely dead and I give up after 20mins.

They have killed off most of what remained of PvP yet still continue to try to troll. There is only 36 pages of the Leaderboards now a lot of which only played a couple of games then thats it.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Still trying to crack page 1 on the pc, uphill battle to say the least lol.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Killed by 3 or 4 people at once last night and then had a TR jump on me. Seen this TR before and he usually goes around 2-6 or whatever each match. Real bad player. I dont usually say anything but this isnt the first time he's jumped on me or others. So this time I said you've got to love someone playing TR and talking shiiit (especially considering he didn't even make the kill lol) and the next thing I know the worst HR in the game jumps on me after a team kill again. A couple of matches later same TR on my team and he just stands up on a pillar throwing daggers down. Next thing I know I get kicked from the group! Now I'm not saying I'm the best HR in the game. I've been playing daily for about 3 years now and I'm currently ranked on page 4. The next hour or 2 I was playing I was seeing zone chats about kicking that TR because he was just running around the arena. Maybe he Q synced with his friends. Maybe I'm really that bad of a player. Maybe the devs should put in something where you can inspect a teammate who has been called for a kick. Cause there is a good chance that TR put that kick in and the other players (who I've never seen in there before) just went with it. Vent over.