test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloodswarm mechanic on Castle Ravenloft bug. AKA Bats and arrow.

seridkalsenovseridkalsenov Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1241714/bloodflight-bats-in-castle-ravenloft
That is the Solid Prove I found on PVE discussion about the mechanic somewhat buggy.

Compare to ToNG and CoDG. CR is more like P2W only, scrolls are almost needed, the rewards is still HAMSTER plus the final bos is a Scrolls eater with the bug.
the warning sound somewhat bugged too. bos sometimes said "feast my pet" but the bats is not there or has a very long delay b4 it appear.(this is a rare occasion)
the dungeon now has become more like P2W player only since scrolls thingy really ruin everyone fun and some F2P player based.

Comments

• vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    My guess is either that it’s proving difficult for them to make the bats perform consistently or that it’s been deemed a low-priority bug since scrolls are being used as a counter.

While I’m not generally in favor of dumbing down mechanics, I honestly would rather that they had cut Bloodflight from the live version when they realized it was this broken. CR already takes longer to complete than tong and CODG, has unskippable cutscenes, and has its share of fatal bugs on top of the bat issue (Tome disappearing, Arcolith freaking out even when mechanics are followed, characters getting pushed out of the Sunsword bubble on the penultimate strike and dying unavoidably...).

CR needs a lot of work, still.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH