test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR PvP mod 14. How to Archer. Updated - tl,dr version.

14567810»

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

> @wdj40 said:

> Here is me in a PvP scenario using Shadowclad, I actually took this video as I want to know what the hell that damage feedback loop is coming off the GF I am fighting, its a bit silly :(

>

> Anyhoo you will see the damage feedback loop completely stop during stealth and start again afterwards. You will also see due to the damage feedback that during stealth and afterwards I have full stacks of SC quite consistantly and this is with 40% Deflect "chance". You also get stacks of SC even while the Daze/Invisible part is on cooldown.

>

> https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wdj40/video/59891275

When you mentioned a GF I wondered if you meant him and yeah there he is. What was hurting you was a Supremacy of Steel (GF daily) + probably Guarded Assault (perhaps with off-hand bonus, it puts a ~5% movement debuff on you which in turn procs Crushing Pin's 10 DR debuff on you) and Mane combo. I think he runs KV, so, whenever a teammate is hit, it might trigger GA which in turn would proc CP, he whould also gain more AP that way (more Mane)

Attacking a player like that with a mostly dot class can be troublesome if you're geared for damage so survability is slow (a few hits on him= you get melted)

Because all those kinds of builds and weird items is that, when I pvp, I use a very high movement build with my templock (low damage and meh survability if I can't run for my life lol), I try to out rotate rival players and refrain from fighting 1v1 if my low damage cannot kill the opponent xD

@wdj40

Oooo is he famous or something lol? Weirdly one of his own Guildmates was asking me to kill him as much as possible for some reason... I nailed him a few times but that weird damage loop got me a few times too. I have to Wheel and Earth it and then Leg Lion Mount it too... It feels like there is something broken in there and the player is manipulating it something rotten... got himself to No.1 in the Leaderboards so it was nice killing him :)

I dont actually have any exp with a GF so I dont actually know what half of your post means ha ha :) Thank you for the reply though.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2018

> @wdj40 said:

> Here is me in a PvP scenario using Shadowclad, I actually took this video as I want to know what the hell that damage feedback loop is coming off the GF I am fighting, its a bit silly :(

>

> Anyhoo you will see the damage feedback loop completely stop during stealth and start again afterwards. You will also see due to the damage feedback that during stealth and afterwards I have full stacks of SC quite consistantly and this is with 40% Deflect "chance". You also get stacks of SC even while the Daze/Invisible part is on cooldown.

>

> https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wdj40/video/59891275

When you mentioned a GF I wondered if you meant him and yeah there he is. What was hurting you was a Supremacy of Steel (GF daily) + probably Guarded Assault (perhaps with off-hand bonus, it puts a ~5% movement debuff on you which in turn procs Crushing Pin's 10 DR debuff on you) and Mane combo. I think he runs KV, so, whenever a teammate is hit, it might trigger GA which in turn would proc CP, he whould also gain more AP that way (more Mane)

Attacking a player like that with a mostly dot class can be troublesome if you're geared for damage so survability is slow (a few hits on him= you get melted)

Because all those kinds of builds and weird items is that, when I pvp, I use a very high movement build with my templock (low damage and meh survability if I can't run for my life lol), I try to out rotate rival players and refrain from fighting 1v1 if my low damage cannot kill the opponent xD

@wdj40

As far as I can tell GF and SW interact with Devine Call from Prot. Paladin, leading to infinite loops from Feytouched weapon proc when in 30' range.
    When prot pally "tabs" and activates Devine Call (Protectors Call on ACT) it sometimes seems to also work on allies in 30' of that pally and hits you that way by reflect damage (multiprocs of Fey). SW's Infernal spheres seem to interact or trigger it
    I can´t tell exactly what triggers that effect from GF, maybe https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Guarded_Assault
    but it´s damage is caused by Feytouched procs for SW same as GF as far as those 1000's of multiprocs on ACT indicate.
    The bugs seems to be on Paladins side ->bugged mechanic
    @theguiido maybe you could shed some light on this with all your recent testing etc?
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    There is some great info in this thread for anyone wanting to try out an archer. It is super fun! Pathfinder definitely has the survivability. Stormwarden is excellent for node fighting and I think is overall even more fun to play...if you can survive lol. I've been having a lot of fun lately using Split the sky>aimed shot>longstriders (major speed boost now I rush target) throw caution>plant growth (then haul <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of there)
    edited September 2018
    As said it´s Prot pally devine call that starts that inferno, I am pretty sure.
    Next time ask pally to stop tabbing, so you will witness if or if not those multiprocs stop.
    As you can see in that video he is nonstop shielding, might be Guarded Assault (reflect) wich is involved
    edited September 2018

As said it´s Prot pally devine call that starts that inferno, I am pretty sure.
    Next time ask pally to stop tabbing, so you will witness if or if not those multiprocs stop.
    As you can see in that video he is nonstop shielding, might be Guarded Assault (reflect) wich is involved

Sorry dude I didnt mean to ignore you... I was just adding to your post really... where you said you dont know exactly what causes the GF to do this thats where I posted to see if an old Guildmate of mine could shed some light on it.

So if I was not near my teams Pally then these loops would not have hit me? I didnt realise or think it could be that lol. I now dont remember if I saw the damage loops at other times in that game.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    wdj40 said:

@theguiido maybe you could shed some light on this with all your recent testing etc?

This has nothing to do with OP at all. This is caused by an exploit he is using. Trample the Fallen Passive which does 20% more damage to you when you are hit by a CC, combined with Battle Trample 5/5 (which is an exploit) which is stuck in a perma loop. How it works is basically if he CC's you, (Guarded Assault on off hand bonus to slow you 100% of the time) you are CC'd. With KV on this allows it to spread to whoever is attacking his allies as GA reflects KV's damage output so everyone hit by his GA is slowed, hence being hit by the CC and taking a HAMSTER ton of multi proc damage.

It's supposed to proc one hit of 25% of weapon damage as Physical Damage. Not on every hit, and not on non-CC's, and especially not doing that crazy multi proc DoT. What I mean is, it won't happen to people being hit by a CC, but when you are hit by any form of a CC it will happen and it's only supposed to be 1 hit. Perhaps a few. But not that crazy number bs.

Any buffs, which includes OP's AoC will increase that damage output.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    @wdj40

He Manticore Mane-Curse Bringer-Drains'ed players left and right, got to page 1, calls himself the king of pvp and belittles other players in zone chat.

Anyway:

Supremacy of Steel: The GF spawns "blades" that hit you everytime you hit him.

Guarded Assault (GA)= Passive power, whenever you hit him with his shield up, a % of his hp is reflected back at you as damage. It's off-hand bonus slows you down whenever you make him proc GA on you.

Crusing Pin: 10% damage resistance debuff triggered by cc effects on target, lasts 3 seconds and GA slow procs it.

Knight's Valor: Encounter power that protects teammates (that blue aura thingy), whenever you hit a KV'ed player, iirc it technically counts as if you are attacking the GF for the purposes of Supremacy of Steel dpsing and GA proccing stuff (if the GF holds shield up)

Iirc it can get nasty if there's another GF with the same combo as an ally (of the enemy GF), hit one and depending what class you are you might just drop dead on the spot. That combo seems to have synergy with prot pally as well as @schietindebux stated and I think @etelgrin has shown, it is especially bad if you're a dot class, hit one of those guys and you'll get melted.

@schietindebux that power interaction is a rather troublesome one, those damage loops are no bueno for sure.
    Post edited by jaime4312#3760 on

@wdj40

He made Manticore Mane-Curse Bringer-Drains'ed players left and right, got to page 1, calls himself the king of pvp and belittles other players in zone chat.
    Anyway:

Guarded Assault (GA)= Passive power, whenever you hit him with his shield up, a % of his hp is reflected back at you as damage. It's off-hand bonus slows you down whenever you make him proc GA on you.

Crusing Pin: 10% damage resistance debuff triggered by cc effects on target, last 3 seconds and GA slow procs it.

Knight's Valor: Encounter power that protects teammates (that blue aura thingy), whenever you hit a KV'ed player, iirc it technically counts as if you are attacking the GF for the purposes of Supremacy of Steel dpsing and GA proccing stuff (if the GF holds shield up)

Iirc it can get nasty if there's another GF with the same combo as an ally, hit one and depending what class you are you might just drop dead on the spot. That combo seems to have synergy with prot pally as well as @schietindebux and I think @etelgrin has shown, it is especially bad if you're a dot class, hit one of those guys and you'll get melted.

@schietindebux that power interaction is a rather troublesome one, those damage loops are no bueno for sure.

This guy also runs the mane and drains too.

SoS: Increase his Deflection chance so he doesn't get cucked but you do because those blade are basically condescend little swords with your name and damage written all over it lol. Returning the damage it does to you stacking with all reflection powers which includes KV and GA.

GA: Exactly. Max is 15% of his HP. So thats why he stacks as much HP as possible to maximize the cap. Slow adds to the aids. Procs CP for virtually 100% Slow uptime.

Crushing Pin: Believe it or not this isn't a damage resistance debuff. Imagine it as a mini Serpent. The artifact. The target takes 10% bonus damage. It doesn't reduce anything. But you and your allies damage is maximized on the target for that 3 seconds. With his build, that is basically all the time since he's always hitting you with a CC (GA).

KV: (I played a GF for 3 and a half years (Xbox Launch) and even I can admit this power is beyond broken and cheese ridden) 50% Damage REDUCTION 100% of the time to allies within 150'!! To give you a scale on that, thats the GF mark distance and a HALF. I also know it's Reduction instead of Resistance because the TR dunk back in the day was hardcore mitigated by the power when it was piercing. Plus, you can see that it clearly does more than a resistance. Anyways when KV is combined with GA it permantly applies CP (Crushing Pin) as you mentioned to everyone that hits his allies, there for procing TTF (Trample the Fallen) which therefor procs Battle Trample.

Yes OP's and other factors apply. But that is the MAIN reason. Complete nonsense build. You should of seen me fight him and kill him when he had that build one on one mixed with the mane when it was beyond broken. Imagine that! 1 shot not because of him. Because of his mane!
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

theguiido said:

@wdj40

He made Manticore Mane-Curse Bringer-Drains'ed players left and right, got to page 1, calls himself the king of pvp and belittles other players in zone chat.
    Anyway:

Crusing Pin: 10% damage resistance debuff triggered by cc effects on target, last 3 seconds and GA slow procs it.

Iirc it can get nasty if there's another GF with the same combo as an ally, hit one and depending what class you are you might just drop dead on the spot. That combo seems to have synergy with prot pally as well as @schietindebux and I think @etelgrin has shown, it is especially bad if you're a dot class, hit one of those guys and you'll get melted.

This guy also runs the mane and drains too.

SoS: Increase his Deflection chance so he doesn't get cucked but you do because those blade are basically condescend little swords with your name and damage written all over it lol. Returning the damage it does to you stacking with all reflection powers which includes KV and GA.

GA: Exactly. Max is 15% of his HP. So thats why he stacks as much HP as possible to maximize the cap. Slow adds to the aids. Procs CP for virtually 100% Slow uptime.

Crushing Pin: Believe it or not this isn't a damage resistance debuff. Imagine it as a mini Serpent. The artifact. The target takes 10% bonus damage. It doesn't reduce anything. But you and your allies damage is maximized on the target for that 3 seconds. With his build, that is basically all the time since he's always hitting you with a CC (GA).

KV: (I played a GF for 3 and a half years (Xbox Launch) and even I can admit this power is beyond broken and cheese ridden) 50% Damage REDUCTION 100% of the time to allies within 150'!! To give you a scale on that, thats the GF mark distance and a HALF. I also know it's Reduction instead of Resistance because the TR dunk back in the day was hardcore mitigated by the power when it was piercing. Plus, you can see that it clearly does more than a resistance. Anyways when KV is combined with GA it permantly applies CP (Crushing Pin) as you mentioned to everyone that hits his allies, there for procing TTF (Trample the Fallen) which therefor procs Battle Trample.

Yes OP's and other factors apply. But that is the MAIN reason. Complete nonsense build. You should of seen me fight him and kill him when he had that build one on one mixed with the mane when it was beyond broken. Imagine that! 1 shot not because of him. Because of his mane!
    Ha ha nice :) I did well to kill him a few times then if his build is that broken lol.

Also thanks to you all for the information, it felt weird and not quite right, it also slowed the game down a few times I noticed.

I have started to find that Shadowclad can be quite decent against crazy reflect builds as it triggers it even with high Deflect chance.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Ok, so now some of my mystery deaths are explained.

All good to know. And yes King of PvP is an exploiter with every toon he plays. If it's the same guy I know on pc. I shoot him on sight. Whatever toon he's on.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    @theguiido

Haha yeah, even with an upnotimised character for that build (not even including mane), it can get pretty bad if one's attacked. One of my friends was getting trolled in zone chat so we went like x2 gf and pally or something like that, guys attacked us and dropped dead like flies lol. And that was a long time ago.

@wdj40 ya by itself is already powerful, get another gf/a geared tankadin there too (as their ally) and you'll get obliterated lol (from hb SW perspective: hit them then poof! You're gone)

@jonkoca yeah, it is not good to be on the receiving end for sure. As it wasn't that used, I forgot it existed until I came accross a few guys like that again, sometimes the interaction was so bad I tried to avoid hitting the guys at all as otherwise I'd get shreded. If being optimised perhaps I could have survived a little longer but I would have died anyway lol.

That one I mentioned is a different player (he's on xbox) but he sounds identical to the one from pc, even the names match xD Just like you got your archery build, I made my runner one (although I don't play that much anymore) and, even though it might not have the impact yours does in a match, it's pretty fun to outrun players and outrotate them. When a geared TR is specifically going after me (which some times turns the tables in my team's favour), I know I did a good job, haha.

Edit: Iirc that guy rocks a least 1 tenebrous enchantment, too. Oh wait, what if SoS and GA both are able to proc tenebrous, perhaps through KV'd players as well? Lol.
    Post edited by jaime4312#3760 on
    edited September 2018
    Next time I gonna look up more precisely in ACT, but what I witnessed for SW same as GF were huge numbers of multiprocs from Fey same as Protectors call on the other side, several 1000's in one matches.
    Some allies from OP died a sudden death also from my warlock interacting with OP mechanic.
    KV/battle trample was not involved on GF's side that match, so there are also other loops.
    Battle trample is still bugged in mod 14.
    In the end those loops caused by reflecting damage are pretty old and Feytouched is a known as a bugged enchant since ages.
    @theguiido did something change with Mod14 to allow this loop damage? I went against a team he was on the other day and noticed the reflect damage right away. He never hit me just held the shield the whole time. I dont remember reflect damage like that pre mod14
    edited September 2018

@theguiido did something change with Mod14 to allow this loop damage? I went against a team he was on the other day and noticed the reflect damage right away. He never hit me just held the shield the whole time. I dont remember reflect damage like that pre mod14

Believe it or not. TTF with Battle Trample exploit has been in the game for years now. In terms of overall, yeah it wasn't in till recent but this was an error I believe in one of the recent updates. This wasn't something back in like mod 8 or 9 or 10 (I don't think) if thats what you are asking. I used to use TTF and Battle Trample and it was never like this. I think either Mod 11 or around there in that era it became an issue. People just haven't really used it. With powercreep and weapon damage increases and boons offering reflect mixed with more HP pools and power etc for DPS output, the end product is as super exploited move that very few use.

It was something not a lot of people knew about. It's cheap ya know? Thats not how GF is meant to be played at all. You wanna DPS, DPS. Wanna sustain go Prot, support and buff? Go Tac. This reflect BS Is out of control and with the devs being so lackluster about balance, idk what is going to happen, nor will I wait another 2 years to find out. Bs like this should of been fixed years ago. GF's aren't the only ones that created problems.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO

Yeah a few mods ago the reflect was nothing like this. It probably is a combination of things like power etc. like you said. I know just before the mod I could attack and after the mod dropped I go in there and literally killed myself attacking him as he only used his shield. What's the fun in that? I then had to leave him on a node all alone instead of attacking because I new 1v1 I'd just kill myself again. Not even a fight :neutral:

Yeah a few mods ago the reflect was nothing like this. It probably is a combination of things like power etc. like you said. I know just before the mod I could attack and after the mod dropped I go in there and literally killed myself attacking him as he only used his shield. What's the fun in that? I then had to leave him on a node all alone instead of attacking because I new 1v1 I'd just kill myself again. Not even a fight :neutral:

Yeah this really in terms of game development for the game didn't happen until recently. It's ridiculous how it's still in the game.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO

edited September 2018
    Checked ACT for warlock/OP, the damageloop is triggered by Protectors call on the one side and Feytouched proc on the other, wich kills in most of the cases the OP by Feytouched procs.
    Only to inform those player who think they got cheated, it´s the other way imo, OP´s skill cause OP´s death.
    So there obviously is a bug, associated with tab mechanic from OP and multiprocs from Fey enchant, maybe Fey is buggy, at least taht enchant has a long long history of bugs.
    Other loops between warlock and GF are different and not mainly a bug I guess, simply reflect damage triggered by KV+GA+/-trample. If your GF is low on DR don´t activate that powers vs a warlock imo, even blocking, especially if his RI is high, wich leads to high incoming procs from Hellishrebuke.

Checked ACT for warlock/OP, the damageloop is triggered by Protectors call on the one side and Feytouched proc on the other, wich kills in most of the cases the OP by Feytouched procs.
    Only to inform those player who think they got cheated, it´s the other way imo, OP´s skill cause OP´s death.
    So there obviously is a bug, associated with tab mechanic from OP and multiprocs from Fey enchant, maybe Fey is buggy, at least taht enchant has a long long history of bugs.
    Other loops between warlock and GF are different and not mainly a bug I guess, simply reflect damage triggered by KV+GA+/-trample. If your GF is low on DR don´t activate that powers vs a warlock imo, even blocking, especially if his RI is high, wich leads to high incoming procs from Hellishrebuke.

Eh... I AM being cheated... I am not an OP or a GF and I dont use Fey. The crazy amount of reflects hitting me just should not happen... also the damage loop is there when I am not around my own teams OP :(
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited September 2018
    wdj40 said:

Eh... I AM being cheated... I am not an OP or a GF and I dont use Fey. The crazy amount of reflects hitting me just should not happen... also the damage loop is there when I am not around my own teams OP :(
    That comment was directed towards the OP´s, the Fey procs are on my side vs that OP, but that enchant might work on other classes like GF too with reflecting damage and loops.
    Your loop is definitely a bug/cheat on GF´s side Battle trample multiprocs (25% Weapondamage).
    Those weapondamage procs are not buffed like Feytouched procs are, no benefit from ITF etc. Depending on your power/buffs solo, it´s about 10:1 (Fey/trample) in terms of damage, even though Trample procs about 20 times more often on a singel target. In the end the damage caused by that bug is about 2 times the damage caused by legit Fey procs in PVE. And if you go in a buffer group it drops off significantly down to not existent in PVE.
    Actually on PC that multiproc work with Threatening rush and Frontline surge, Guarded Assault, Griffon, Kneebreaker and some more (Gear like Lycosa Gloves-single target), no matter if or if not blocking, simply by putting any cc on the target, no matter if or if not using KV or GA. GA is the easiest way to apply it and it´s maybe the power used in that video I agree.
    But I recommend to ask someone on PC to check if it´s not again those Feytouched procs, since the ammount of damage is exactly the ammount Feytouched can cause in PVP, it´s in the same range as far as I could see (arround 200-300). Battle Trample should be much lower, not sure about it. I could go PVP with my GF and check it even though I am not that good with GF in PVP and maybe some will get upset about me..

A way to handle that guy is burst him down or go away, or send a warlock with some gear.
    That GF will kill himself from reflecting damage. I recommand Hellisch Rebuke, infernal spheres, all reflect boons, NPNM and depending on warlocks stats arp boon > power boon.
    Lately a GF activated KV+BT+GA in PVP against my Hellbringer warlock, leading to massiv incoming damage on his side even blocking, effectively he killed himself doing so, but ACT was not active and so I am not 100% sure what killed him in the end, it was a highly geared GF only doing PVP all the time simply trolling or trying to.

*added: Another damageloop, warlock vs GF Supremacy of Steel aaaand again .. Feytouched multiprocs, killing me vs a tank GF with maxed defense stats
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • sandfox#5862 sandfox Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Changes in Mod 15 to Archery aren't going to be good for PvP with changes to Stillness of the Forest.

Right now we can get into position at range and fire off a rotation with +25% Crit and +10% Dmg.

Let's look at what happens in Mod 15 if we stand still and don't move, in comparison to what we have already:

0 stacks / 0 seconds: -25% Crit, -10% dmg

4 stacks / 4 seconds: -15% Crit, +0% dmg

5 stacks / 5 seconds: -12.5% Crit, +2.5% dmg

6 stacks / 6 seconds: -10% Crit, +5% dmg

Even at 6 stacks, -10% Crit offsets the +5% dmg increase significantly, while anything lower than 5 stacks is a significant decrease in DPS with no buffs whatsoever to offset those losses.

In PvP, between dodging attacks and evasion/stealth/repositioning during combat, we'll rarely see those stacks max out. Also, rotating between caps is going to reset any stacks built.

The only "advantage" to this change is that you can gain stacks while sitting on a cap. But this requires you to stay still, so no dodging or moving, which is not a viable option in a close range PvP scenario.

Changes in Mod 15 to Archery aren't going to be good for PvP with changes to Stillness of the Forest.

Right now we can get into position at range and fire off a rotation with +25% Crit and +10% Dmg.

Let's look at what happens in Mod 15 if we stand still and don't move, in comparison to what we have already:

0 stacks / 0 seconds: -25% Crit, -10% dmg

4 stacks / 4 seconds: -15% Crit, +0% dmg

5 stacks / 5 seconds: -12.5% Crit, +2.5% dmg

6 stacks / 6 seconds: -10% Crit, +5% dmg

Even at 6 stacks, -10% Crit offsets the +5% dmg increase significantly, while anything lower than 5 stacks is a significant decrease in DPS with no buffs whatsoever to offset those losses.

In PvP, between dodging attacks and evasion/stealth/repositioning during combat, we'll rarely see those stacks max out. Also, rotating between caps is going to reset any stacks built.

The only "advantage" to this change is that you can gain stacks while sitting on a cap. But this requires you to stay still, so no dodging or moving, which is not a viable option in a close range PvP scenario.

Yeah I have already stated on the PC Preview server thread that changing it to non-movement is a terrible idea and a few others agree too. I will drop it like a wet nappy if those changes went ahead. I cant see many people using it at all PvP or PvE. I suppose it would free up 5 points to put into another Feat.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • sandfox#5862 sandfox Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

I suppose it would free up 5 points to put into another Feat.

Except that there are no viable alternatives. Other available feats are either weak, defensive, melee-based, or totally useless.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Oh well, right. Great. HR now has no viable pvp dps build.

Thnx cryptic. And I guess you didn't fix careful attack..? What, did some HR impregnate all of your mothers recently..?

Thread closed, move along.
    No idea what my toon is now.