test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forming matches XBOX1

ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
So in the last week I've noticed a couple of older players back on the leader boards which had disappeared during mod 13. I know it can be hard to get into a Q for lack of players Qing solo. I'm wondering if people are still setting up 5v5 matches in private Q? I know once private Q came out a lot of the better players started Qing privately for better matches. Is this still happening?

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Private queues do not have effect on leaderboards or achievements as far as I know.

Not finding enough people to public queue shouldn't be an issue enough to cause people to private queue into PvP.

They might be, why should that be a doubt?
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Yeah I wasnt sure if they effected leader boards or not. I remember just after the private Q was released games were being set up by someone who knew a lot of the best of the best players. Allowing better matches to take place. I was just wondering if maybe that's also one of the reasons the solo Q is slow. And if these games are still being held I want in