test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Ravenloft. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PS4.

If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time is spent on reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual issue reported at this time but all feedback and reports are being received.

Thanks!

Comments

• paul#0662 paul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have encountered a bug where I can’t accept the quest missing mithril, therefore I can’t continue on with the tyranny quest line
  • muiranden#0559 muiranden Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I cannot seem to deposit Companion tokens in the shared bank account. Thank you.
  • jdizzle4469#7877 jdizzle4469 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The devoted Cleric slide is completely messed up!. You slide for a half a second then stumble twice! The stumble is as bad as the Cw before cw was fixed. What happened?
  • ravnazrael1ravnazrael1 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    PS4 unable to deposit companion tokens in shared bank in any amount
  • exc4135#5743 exc4135 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    How about the Zen? ZEN!
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    jus ran a rq an noticed that the seals still say seal of protector but upon inspection my seals of brave were increased
  • dude#8484 dude Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Purchase of Zen is delayed
  • amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User

I cannot seem to deposit Companion tokens in the shared bank account. Thank you.

Have to agree, I have two characters with companion upgrade tokens (4 & 16) neither of which can deposit into the Shared bank account
  • amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Some of the skirmishes show the achieved level Silver, but the bar is stuck on Bronze!!!!
  • thenameismatt#7483 thenameismatt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    With the new ravenloft update several people including myself are unable to deposit companion upgrade tokens into the bank also I have had this issue for some time now I had purchased a level 70 character and there is a new task obtain a companion under the special quests tab and won't go away and can't be interacted with please fix these thanks
  • vargind#3840 vargind Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    My wife is able to join the advanced(?) random queue (the one that includes Fangbreaker Island, Master Spellplague etc) even though she has unlocked none of those in the campaign and doesn't have the required everfrost resistance.
  • bumarog#0624 bumarog Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Since the update slotting enchants in offensive slot companion gear has no effect. I have tested multiple times on multiple toons with the same results. So this update basically crippled offensive stats? With this and the companion tokens not being able to be deposited in shared bank I and many others who have played since console launch and supported this game are severely disappointed by this update. I will be going back to dead cells until these issues are resolved
    Strife the Savage 70 tr
    Strife the Sentinel 70 op
    Strife the Savior 70 dc
    Strife the Slayer 70 gwf
    Strife the Shield 70 gf
    Strife the Shank 70 hr
    Master
    Lords of Contempt
    Neverwinter ps4
  • bumarog#0624 bumarog Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I tested this on 3 toons with brutals ranging from 10 to 12, slotting or unslotting them has no effect on the companions offensive stats. Black ice in defensive slots show stat increases. Is this a bug? I cannot find a workaround and and extremely frustrated... waited for this mod only to be disappointed by the mod breaking companion stats?
    Strife the Savage 70 tr
    Strife the Sentinel 70 op
    Strife the Savior 70 dc
    Strife the Slayer 70 gwf
    Strife the Shield 70 gf
    Strife the Shank 70 hr
    Master
    Lords of Contempt
    Neverwinter ps4
  • fightdawalrus#5058 fightdawalrus Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Burning guidance healing warmth seems to be proccing significantly less.
  • micdoc69micdoc69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Burning guidance/ healing warmth not proccing at all, tried all types of heals and no activation.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Companion tokens cannot be deposited into shared bank

Companion stats are not updating appropriately with enchantments (seems like defensive slots update to offensive and vice versa)

DC dodge slide is horrible now. We are now like the CW dodge teleport of old.

Companion randomly disappearing - this issue has not gone away.

Companion needing to be unsummoned and resummoned to have the companion stat apply to the character for bonding

Recommendations:

Character Sort (request) - instead of level can this be IL instead

Lag Issue (this happens with all new updates or so I have experienced more than once): Opening some LB yesterday, saved 50+ keys and during that process I was kicked off the game. When I came back all of my keys were gone and I had only 38 of the LB packs in my inventory with slightly over 100 talm bars and I had zero keys left over. So I lost around 10+ keys. This happened during the 2017 summer sale, when Chult and Omu all launched. Tired of seeing saved keys disappear. I wonder if this is a result of other players being able to use 1 key and open 2 LB at once. This has been an ongoing issue and is getting quiet frustrating.
  • juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    There is a problema with stats of companion, the stats are reduced, i miss 4500 points in power, 5000 in critica strike.... Why it happens?
  • jim#8036 jim Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Why has the item level dropped on both my toons, by 500?.... got it...the pvp boon
    Post edited by jim#8036 on
  • murphyvamurphyva Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I was doing hunts in Borovia with 4 other people when I got disconnected during a hunt. When I logged back in I spawned outside of the instance and could not get back in. they finished the hunt and were also not rewarded since I wasent there
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    The brutals on companions is just a visual bug, they won't appear in the companions stats but they will still transfer to your character. It is the same on PC.
  • mulhernsteve0620#5002 mulhernsteve0620 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    On my PS4 account (MulhernSteve620), I took my 2nd character (Tranimo, Level 70 Oathbound Paladin, 14717 iLevel) through the Alphonse Knox quest to the point where I recovered the Shroud of Souls. I received the "Soul Survivor" Playstation badge. At that point, the Quest path ended, and I've not been able to enter Ravenloft.

There is nothing within my Journal; Sgt. Knox in Protector's Enclave no longer has the mission available; I do not have Ravenloft at any entry gates or when I pull up the Travelling Signpost.

According to my Alliance mates, I was supposed to meet Strahd. This never occurred.

Any and all comments/questions/concerns, or if you'd like screenshots of the badge and the (still locked) Ravenloft campaign I can provide on request. Considering this is my 2nd visit to the forums in the last year, contacting me via email would be better, although I think I'm now motivated to checking this forum once a day until this is resolved, LOL.
    new q system is horrible should b put back to the way it was as far as the "kirmish" "dungeon" "epic dungeon" but with current ad rewards.... and thenm add a new q "advanced epic" to hold cr t9 and codg.
    as ppele are being placed in q's they have never even done before due to this new method
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

On my PS4 account (MulhernSteve620), I took my 2nd character (Tranimo, Level 70 Oathbound Paladin, 14717 iLevel) through the Alphonse Knox quest to the point where I recovered the Shroud of Souls. I received the "Soul Survivor" Playstation badge. At that point, the Quest path ended, and I've not been able to enter Ravenloft.

There is nothing within my Journal; Sgt. Knox in Protector's Enclave no longer has the mission available; I do not have Ravenloft at any entry gates or when I pull up the Travelling Signpost.

According to my Alliance mates, I was supposed to meet Strahd. This never occurred.

Any and all comments/questions/concerns, or if you'd like screenshots of the badge and the (still locked) Ravenloft campaign I can provide on request. Considering this is my 2nd visit to the forums in the last year, contacting me via email would be better, although I think I'm now motivated to checking this forum once a day until this is resolved, LOL.

Soul Survivor has nothing to do with Ravenloft. It is a quest/title from the Cloaked Acendancy. The quest to start Ravenloft comes from Lord Neverember, not Sgt Knox.
    to add to my previous post..... anythoer advanced epic q as well not just t9g cr or codg.......
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    currently I'm getting the cooldown in the auction house if I buy more than three things in a row. normally, or atleast before the mod, this cooldown would only trigger if I searched too many things back to back.

I'm also experiencing the auction house searching when I just open it up from the menu, and I have to exit it several times over in order to actually use the search function for what I'm looking for, but it doesn't go into a cooldown, it simply says, "Searching.." for as long as I keep it open.

there are also times when I search and it shows nothing until I exit and search it again, which also triggers the first issue I've mentioned, and this cooldown usually starts at a very high seemingly preset timer instead of gradually rising as it has done previously.
    im actually the gwf carry
  • seventaru#1314 seventaru Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    As a warlock whenever I activate shadow slip, my camera will pan in and out, over and over, really quickly. It's very jarring.
  • darkstar2812#2272 darkstar2812 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Since the Ravenloft update, Brutal & Savage enchantments I have on my companion (Chult Tiger), do NOT increase stat ratings (stats influenced by Brutal (rank9) & Savage (rank8) dropped).

Exchanging the enchantments (to Azure (rank9) & Dark (rank8) increased the respective stats on the companion.

However, I prefer to outfit my companion with the Brutal & Savage enchantments.

I do not know the effects of the specific "buggy" enchantments on my character since it took ~30 gold to identify the problem (removing, replacing & removing the enchantments from my companion), and i did not feel like spending anymore to identify the effect on my toon.
  • vargind#3840 vargind Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Most of the Ravenloft map if you use the GWF Slam daily the screen shudders unbearably. I know slam does make the screen shake a little but on this map it shakes quickly and violently like it's glitching.
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    GWF Slam daily - makes the screen shake violently - very annoying to the eyes...
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Ran some dungeons and here is what my friends and I learned...

Throne of the Nine Gods:

1) Screen gets jumpy for no reason
    2) The mimic trap does not show the projectile going between each chest
    3) Red awareness of the enemy strong attack are showing than disappearing - this includes the ball on Orcus
    4) Rasi - was invisible for me and two other party members
    5) Hands on the Rasi fight did not show at all
    6) If a player dies or falls off before the chest appear the player cannot open up the chest

Other dungeons common issues seen:
    1) Red awareness of the enemy strong attack and the red around the balls are not properly showing
    2) Screen gets jumpy for no reason
    3) Players randomly being disconnected and than having to relog and be invited back to group
    jim#8036 said:

Why has the item level dropped on both my toons, by 500?.... got it...the pvp boon

Your issue of lower Il is a result of the Guild PVP not counting towards IL.