test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.10

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10987273

Comments

• valxhak#2836 valxhak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, i know this may be an old question but, why did the devs remove class boosters packs from market?? i mean its permanent or for a time until the ravenloft events? cuz the new ones scks honestly.. and the others help better the new players plus a lot of player buy them...
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I honestly thought the packs were very good before - perhaps just a little too expensive. But they could have slightly reduced the cost just a little making it more attractive to many more. I mean the companions were often desirable and I'm surprised they have at least offered those in the Companion Store. The gear was also highly desirable not just for while you level a toon but mostly as a nice transmute afterward.

I think if they offered a giant pack bundle just with the gear that could be claimable on each character without the companions if they priced it right would be highly attractive to many. Then just sell the companions individually in the Companion Store. <3
  • valxhak#2836 valxhak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same, as AD farming, i mean we cant' farm anymore if we are low level, we are forced to do runs to salvage items, we can't do daily with each character to get the 8-12k AD per day i mean wtf they were thinking. i know there was an exploit or something in pvp farming but why not solve only that.. remove AD rewards there and force player to do daily runs, like the others. honestly they <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up the farming.