test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

weap ench and active artifact

cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
Hello
Recently I thought that it would be good idea to change something in my gf buff/tank. But the options aren't too much and maybe it's better to don't change anything. So I have a question for you buff/tank, wich weap enchantment do you use and why? And which active artifact do you use?

I use good old trans plague fire, im think it is the best ench for boss and harder mobs. I saw in game a lot of gf use dread/fey and light. What a strange I meet only few people with frost.
About active artifact i use black dragon heart. It's not the best options (15% for 6 sec) but for me it's better than chromatic storm. I know storm have 20% for 10 sec, but it's quite imprecise.

Comments

• wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Hi there!

I use Charm of the Serpent 99% of the time or Sigil of the Nine if someone else in party has it. Lantern is good, Thirst same if you can handle the animation. I also like Tome of the Ascended cause it gives cool utility for the party. Heart is good as well, so you can stick with it!

As for weapon ench - I had plaguefire but way too many people have it. I'm considering terror since it's quite unpopular nowdays and provides cool debuff with 100% uptime if I'm correct.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I use terror in my GF, not just for debuff but also because it looks great on a sword.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    And how work Charm of the Serpent? It's 16% for all enemies or only for 1 enemy? And how long does take this debuff? Maybe it's better than my dragon heart.
    It was all enemies in a cone. Since mod14 this artifact was changed and it's a straight line (with big aoe though). It debuffs everything it hits.
    And how long works this debuff? I didn't see the duration of the debuff in the description.
    6 seconds
    OK thx