test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master spellplague - fireball spawns at exit portal

muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
It's somehow tied to old demorgon bug where opened/destroyed portals don't dissapear (and then you have 4-5 purple portals in the end and you need to figure which one is "real"). During Kabal boss fight fireballs stay on the platform and in the end there is dozen of them. Those fireballs can't break your chain (so if you got chain you either remember which one is the newest and "working" or just try them one by one) but damage you. Biggest problem is when that fireball stays at the place where exit portal spawns.. sometimes you can use it if you use right angle and sometiems you're out of luck.

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @muminekm#3459,

I believe that I already transmitted this bug to the dev team, but I didn't have much information about it.

EU Community Report
    Potential bug - Spellplague Caverns (Master)
    Some players reported that in the fight against Kabal, who must be killed in 3 phases, the fireballs persist for all phases, but only seem to function for the phase during which they appeared. Example: If the fireball appeared during phase 1, it will always be present during phase 2 and 3, but this fireball won't melt the chain anymore.

Is it the same issue?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    @percemer Yes it's exactly the same bug. Thanks for reporting it to the team!