test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The mysterious fate of the Class Packs

almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
Greetings,

Will the companions and transmutes from the Class Packs (former ZEN store items) be added to the dungeon chests drops/events?

Obviously, I would like to know why they were removed in the first place, but I will assume it's not for us to know and will be more than glad to discover if those items/companions will be back.

Example: Devoted Cleric Pack is gone. The banner (neck) transmute is gone, and the companion Deva Champion (NOT Astral Deva) is gone and NOT present in the dungeon chest rewards.

Thank you.

@nitocris83
Tagged:

Comments

• constantmule#4943 constantmule Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    if its the same packs im thinking of they were HAMSTER anyhow, and they didnt even have packs for all classes.
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User

if its the same packs im thinking of they were HAMSTER anyhow, and they didnt even have packs for all classes.

@constantmule#4943

DC, GF, GWF, TR, HR, SW, OP and CW had a class pack (am I missing something?). Each one of them with special transmutes that could be used on other classes. Example: Hood of the Wild from HR (a really cool looking hood).
    I just wish to know if we will be able to see those transmutes and companions once again, or if they are gone forever. That's it.

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I've brought this up to @noworries#8859 and he had already started thinking about how to make certain items from the class packs available.
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    Thank you @nitocris83 !