test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of shields? pictures?

Hi, Im trying to find one specific Transmog for a shield, its a large circular shield, looks like a hyperion/Spartan shield. I cant find what the name of it is. if anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful. Ive looked at everything so far and I cant find it. Im a guardian fighter, who uses a spear that would love to have a Spartan shield. thank you all.

Answers

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    There are a lot of round shields. Sinister Shield. Shield of the Fey. Random rare drop shields that tend to be round.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I think the one you are looking for drops from Which Fen chest in the second zone of Sharendar. its the shield the cyclops warriors use. I am currently trying to find it and doing GR every day.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I'd check the official wiki page - you do have to click through the links to individual shields - but it's probably listed there somewhere, along with the way to attain it.

• cambo1682cambo1682 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    Redcap shield is pretty basic and round, and as mentioned sinister shield is circular as well.