test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fabled Alliance

vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
The Alliance you have been waiting for ... Fabled!
We are classy, timeless...but without a set bonus.

A new Alliance was created a few hours ago, that we call "Fabled Alliance".

CA has become a name in Neverwinter, and a force to be reckoned with in PvE, and we would love to share our knowledge and experience with any casual, honorable guilds looking for a home, in an all-inclusive environment. With CA ... Yes, you will get combat advantage with us! ... your guild will grow and prosper.

We have a strong player-base, with Euro and US representation. We mostly speak English, but we do have some Americans :smiley: . We run lots of PvE; we have skilled PvPers, and have fun in the arenas when we can.

We also use Discord for Voice communication and occasional Karaoke Singing. :blush:

Drop us a line if you would like to discuss Alliance options further.
@everemir @nic1985

Current members of our Alliance are:
  • The Sword Coast Knights
    • Under the Influence
      • Civil Anarchy
      • ~Valor~
    • Dragon Knights of Kelmdalar
      • Sprezzatura
      • Red or Dead
      • Fae
    • The Social Alliance
      • ~ Souls of Iruladoon ~
      • Order of the Ruby Rose
      • Den of the Misfits
See you all in-game.
Post edited by vida44 on

Comments

• xaluhnxxaluhnx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Glad to be with you Guys! I do believe this Alliance will be Amazing! To anyone considering joining us, I promise you will not regret it!

P.S. Lol @ We are classy, timeless...but without a set bonus. I got filled in on this the other day :P

Mysterious-GF, Guild Leader of ~Immortality~ PM Me @xaluhnx Today to Join! immortality.ga
    Part of the -Fabled- Alliance http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1225931/fabled-alliance

• rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    We are growing nicely. Looking for another sword atm. please get in touch if you think you can become a part of a new alliance that wishes to push forward and grow...whilst providing a nurturing environment for newer and returning players. No gear or class snobs need apply.

We are very open with game knowledge...The more you know, the more we grow.

Tab
    Co Guild Leader Civil Anarchy.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    We are forever grateful to Civil Anarchy, they took us under their wings when we were literally a rank 1 guild, and we have grown with them- They mean what they say and say what they mean. The best Alliance ever!
    Eternal Love !

Xena
    GM of The Eternal
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    And welcome to Semper-Fidelis and House of Power, great additions to our vibrant Alliance!

Don't miss out on your opportunity to join an awesome community.

Crusades
    co Guild Leader Civil Anarchy
    Hi all,

Just putting it out there that we are very enthusiastic to meet any guilds that feel a new alliance might meet their needs and would like to speak with us.

get in touch.

Tabatha@rotters

• yosiko1yosiko1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Amazing Alliance!!

-----------------------------------------------------
    DC kaihuku ver.2 this game Six months leave of absence now
    -----------------------------------------------------
    edited December 2016
    I strongly suggest any guild looking to join an Alliance to give us a look! Civil Anarchy has Amazing leadership and Strong morals that I myself Possess also. We aren't Elitist and we are not iLvl Snobs, We are a Family! We have our Rules just like any other Alliance but they are geared towards common sense. This is one of the best decisions I made for my guild, And as a Guild Leader,Friend and Member I could not be anymore Proud than I am currently with these guys, and everyone else in this Alliance!

Mysterious-GF, Guild Leader of ~Immortality~ PM Me @xaluhnx Today to Join! immortality.ga
    Part of the -Fabled- Alliance http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1225931/fabled-alliance

• crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    @yosiko1 hope all is well and your spot in CA will be here when and if you return.
    UPDATE: We have room for 1 sword and several gauntlets if there are any guilds out there looking and interested. Remember
    to drop us a line if you would like to discuss Alliance options further.

@rotters @bhurab @crizpynutz @vida44
    UPDATE: We are growing quickly and still have room for the 1 sword and a few gauntlets, contact the below if interested in joining us:

@rotters @bhurab @crizpynutz @vida44
  • voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    Amazing alliance! Full of great people, always helpful, knowledgeable. Always got something going on. It is a wonderful place to be. Thanks for letting us in.
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
    Glad to you have you. CA guild is currently a few days from finishing our SH18 upgrade and Barracks upgrades next. Still open spots for guilds if you are interested ping @rotters @bhurab @crizpynutz @vida44 in game or send a mail.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Are you looking to join a family? Is your Guild Hall level now better suited for a Sword position?

Give us a shout then. We are looking forward to see you in-game and play some dungeons with you. :wink:
    edited February 2017
    Post edited by rotters on

edited February 2017
    We are in the fortunate position to offer a Sword position and 4 Gauntlets. An ever growing and inclusive alliance.

What does being a part of our alliance mean to you...you'll be a member of a council that is dynamic and wants the best for all alliance members.

We use discord to communicate, theorycraft and run competitions, it is encouraged for all members but especially leaders and officers of guilds in the alliance.

Get in contact if interested.

Tab
    CA Co leader
    Fabled Council Member

Civil Anarchy and the Fabled Alliance still looking for more guilds to join. In particular looking for an active Sword to join our active growing community. We play all levels of content, use Discord and are looking for more to join us.
    edited March 2017
    We Are Currently recruiting Guilds Once Again!

-Fabled Recruitment Video-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TABzHlN4Ws&amp;t=1s

Civil Anarchy aka Fabled Alliance is looking for more guild to complete the set. We are a non elitist friendly but want to grow. we recently had 3 really friendly guilds merge with us and its been a brilliant process.

send me a tell or message in game or any of the leaders from any of the guild in the alliance.

We are about growing together, gaming together and logging off discord after playing with faces that hurt due to laughing with/at each other.

Tabatha@rotters <----ingame name

Hope to speak soon

Tab

We have a couple of Gauntlet spots still open in the Alliance. Contact any of our Leaders for information.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Fabled Alliance is proud to say that it has filled all the spots of the Alliance.

If you want to join a Guild in our alliance please let us know and we will find a place for you. ;)
    Fabled Currently has an opening! Contact us to join!

• darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    Fabled Alliance currently has two gauntlet positions open. Contact us if you are interested!

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User

Fabled Alliance currently has two gauntlet positions open. Contact us if you are interested!

there is now just one position open at the moment
    for a guild that is mostly casual and respectful to the general population of Neverwinter.

contact a civil anarchy or social alliance guild officer

Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    The Fabled Alliance is now full. Thank you. We warmly welcome Sprezzatura to Fabled.
    Elowen (CW) Teagan (DC) Aednat (GWF)

Guild Leader of The Sword Coast Knights

edited August 2018
    Fabled Alliance currently has a gauntlet position open. Contact us if you are interested! Come see what Fabled is all about!
    Post edited by txfox99 on

The Fabled Alliance currently has 2 gauntlet positions open. Contact us! Any one of our awesome Alliance leaders can help you. Come on over and find out if your guild is Fabled.

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Just a quick poke to remind any active casual guilds looking for an alliance home ,Fabled Alliance currently have 2 gauntlet positions open

B)
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits