test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: Castle Ravenloft

13»

Comments

• cforest#0755 cforest Member Posts: 61 Arc User

Sisters fight:
    After killing the first sister, during the destroy-the-portal phase, if an ACDC uses AA too close to the other 2 (invulnerable) sisters, the second sister bugs. She will start teleporting around way more and her HP bar won't show up at the top of the screen. This adds about 3-5 minutes to the run.

How was this tested? I fear there is a lot of counter-productive myths coming out of this dungeon, like today I was asked on my DC not to use any powers during the bat swarm. Although I'm not 100% sure, I seem to recall being the sole DC, running as DO, and the 2nd sister still bugged out.
  • microboeb#2428 microboeb Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Sisters fight:
    After killing the first sister, during the destroy-the-portal phase, if an ACDC uses AA too close to the other 2 (invulnerable) sisters, the second sister bugs. She will start teleporting around way more and her HP bar won't show up at the top of the screen. This adds about 3-5 minutes to the run.

How was this tested? I fear there is a lot of counter-productive myths coming out of this dungeon, like today I was asked on my DC not to use any powers during the bat swarm. Although I'm not 100% sure, I seem to recall being the sole DC, running as DO, and the 2nd sister still bugged out.
    We basically did 10 runs, 5 of which the DC didn't use AA, 5 of which they did. But you are correct in that it's not just AA, I changed my post because after running again tonight we ran into it as well without the DC using AA. Then tested all the powers used when it bugged and it seems SW's PoP and OP's TW might also be able to bug it. It could be that any AoE will bug it but it doesn't seem like it. I was also faster to assume AA was the thing bugging it because of the weird interaction it first had with the Atropal in CoDG. For now I'm basically just avoiding using AoEs there which seems to fix it.
This discussion has been closed.