test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vampire Hunter kit items deleted when kit was un-equipped and re-equipped

aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
I have checked and been told that this is not supposed to happen, so am putting in a bug report on it.

I have started Barovia and got the Vampire Hunter kit, and after a bit had all the 3 items to put in it (they came one by one through normal gameplay, I did not buy them from the merchant) and when I had all three I got a special notice that I could now use the kit. I have the one loudout I use for Barovia, so after I equipped the kit to my belt it stayed there for about a week or more but I never used it in combat, I was waitng until I came across a Night Terror to try it out. I did hit #4 on my belt which was the slot I had it equipped to so I could see what happened, and noted that my usual encounters were replaced by the three items, Silvering, lantern etc. but obviously as I was not in combat when I hit those keys nothing happened. So yea, I never used the items in it, but did have it equipped in case I needed it and all three items were in it.

2 days ago I was in my Stronghold and as I was about to go AFK for a few minutes I decided to sit in one of my thrones, and what I always do is drag it from inventory to #4 slot and it automatically replaces whatever I have in that slot and puts that one in inventory. So I did this, sat down, then went and did what I wanted to do AFK and then came back. I got out of the throne and opened the inventory (key section I think it was in) and dragged the kit back to #4, and when I looked it was empty of all three items. I hit #4 and it told me that it would not operate for two reasons, one was that I was not in Barovia, the other was that it was empty and I needed the items in order to use it. Thinking they had been removed in the process of moving it out of the belt, I looked in inventory and could not find them. I looked in all my tabs in all sections (as this kit is still new to me and they could locate themselves somewhere else) but the three items are not anywhere in any location now. I have checked more than three times very methodically going through every spot they could be and they are all gone.

So seeing I have been told that they are not supposed to go away when you un-equip the kit, I am putting in this bug report. Cheers.

Comments