test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bonus Refinement Points Reset to zero

hiddensquatchhiddensquatch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I hit the 25K milestone yesterday and now i'm back to zero. I still have the rewarded preservation ward in my inventory. 60K astral diamonds to get the boost and hours of work down the drain in an instant.

Comments

• Options
    hiddensquatchhiddensquatch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    Update: I just got back up to 25K. No milestone reward at that point. The system remembers that I was given the reward the first time but just forgot I earned the 25K to get there.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting!
  • Options
    caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    In my case, I did not hit any milestone but the meter is constantly resetting to zero every time I log in and every time I switch to a different map. IE: simply going from the Protectors' Enclave to the Dread Ring will reset the meter to zero

Although its a nice concept I have not made any headway in this event.

May I suggest you have refining-boost tokens drop into a player's inventory with every kill they make. These refining-boost tokens could stack to save space and be account-bound to enable transfers between alts. To use them, just drop them into an optional refining-boost token slot in the item refinement UI. Add enough of these (even several whole stacks) and you can get the R12 result. Problem solved.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • Options
    tii18tii18 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same. Logged in today with the counter above 75k and somewhere in between quests I noticed that it reset to zero. So has my chance of hitting 100k and getting the milestone in remaining timeframe...
  • Options
    mjstrollamjstrolla Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    same with me all progress made already reset to 0.

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    Was the event ended earlier today?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    iainusiainus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yep, same happened to me - got the second milestone monday, logged in tuesday and it was resert to zero.