test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot complete Elemental Evil Campaign

ellanaerellanaer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I am in the process of tidying up my campaigns and I am short of an item in Elemental Evil to complete it (I have had this issue for a while).
I have completed three parts of it but I am one promises of power short to complete the "Secrets of Black Earth". I have 4 it needs 5. I have been round all npc and the only quest I can get now is continued force from any of the three npc that offer this. I had completed reclamation rock and went back with the seed to protectors enclave etc. It was only right at the end I realised I was one short. The fact that it is giving me the Continued force suggests to me that it also thinks I have completed all of the quest thread, so how could I be short of the "promises" that are rewarded?

I did stop playing the game for a while after elemental evil came out and I know a lot of tasks were reworked. Anyone have any ideas of what I may be missing or how I can get an extra promises of power? I could buy the campaign but 2000 zen for a not very good boon and a tick in campaign list seems like overkill.

Thanks

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    This has happened every time they rework the campaign. People who started the thing before the rework don't have enough currency to finish. The first time it happened, they just gave the missing currency to everyone. I don't know what was done the next time it happened. You might be able to get help through customer support, I don't know.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I recommend sending a ticket to support for assistance.