test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Repurpose Soul broken?

osprey39osprey39 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2018 in The Temple
I was reading some guides earlier today and one I found (from Mod 13) said that Repurpose Soul was the main source of heals for a Righteous DO. I didn't have it at all in my feats so I respecced and added it. It doesn't seem to work very well at all. I've been going back over my log after fights and it seems like it a) doesn't proc on every crit and b) Doesn't do nearly 15% of the spell's damage as healing. I had a 102k crit on mob and only my companion was in range for the heal and I saw a green 140 pop up over his head. Checked the log and sure enough, it said Repurpose Soul heals for 140.

Right now, this feat seems like a waste of points to me but I figured I'd come here and ask to see if I'm missing something.
Post edited by osprey39 on

Comments

• jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    I suspect the small heal is from your weapon enchant when critted, can you check it again? Eg. 100k crit with chains, 1k weapon damage from weapon enchant, gives you 1000*0.15=150 heal with repurpose soul.
  • osprey39osprey39 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Well I didn't screenshot the log so I can't check that one. I'll keep an eye out going forward but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. First off, from what the tooltip says on the feat, it should only proc off of critical spell damage (I know, sometimes tooltips are misleading) but second, and this is the big one, I've never seen a Repurpose Soul entry in my log that was 1000+ points. The biggest one I've ever seen was around 850 points.
  • nevertwinevertwi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    osprey39 said:

Well I didn't screenshot the log so I can't check that one. I'll keep an eye out going forward but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. First off, from what the tooltip says on the feat, it should only proc off of critical spell damage (I know, sometimes tooltips are misleading) but second, and this is the big one, I've never seen a Repurpose Soul entry in my log that was 1000+ points. The biggest one I've ever seen was around 850 points.

Did you used anything else than Dread or Vorpal? Because Repurpose Soul triggers only off the damage of the weapon enchant and not from the power itself for any other weapon enchantment.
    When you are using no enchant, dread or vorpal Repurpose Soul triggers off the power that critted. You can see it in the first three logs under "Triggering from power".

Triggering from power:

No weapon enchant:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 11349 (14992) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 2249 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 32725 (39304) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 5896 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 5896 Hit Points to Thibbledorf Pwent.

Dread:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 52993 (58862) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 8829 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Dread deals 871 (894) Necrotic Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.

Vorpal:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 33626 (44244) Radiant Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 6637 Hit Points to you.

Triggering from weapon enchants:

Bilethorn:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 30296 (38643) Radiant Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Bilethorn Weapon deals 1395 (1780) Poison Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 267 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bilethorn Weapon deals 786 (1003) Poison Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bilethorn Weapon deals 1379 (1758) Poison Damage to Imp.

Bronzewood:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 11472 (14632) Radiant Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Bronzewood Weapon deals 1125 (1435) Arcane Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 215 Hit Points to you.

Feytouched:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 18507 (24448) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Feytouched Weapon deals 1064 (1405) Psychic Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 211 Hit Points to you.

Flaming:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 12353 (14444) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Flaming Weapon deals 1744 (2039) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 243 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Flaming Weapon deals 626 (723) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Flaming Weapon deals 782 (914) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.

Frost:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Daunting Light deals 62086 (70718) Radiant Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Frost Weapon deals 1317 (1500) Cold Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 225 Hit Points to you.

Holy Avenger:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 29080 (35989) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Holy Avenger deals 2561 (3170) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 475 Hit Points to you.

Lifedrinker:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 7054 (9663) Radiant Damage to Erinyes.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lifedrinker Weapon deals 1146 (1570) Necrotic Damage to Erinyes.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 235 Hit Points to you.

Lightning: This one even triggers on all arcs

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Brand of the Sun deals 5176 (6811) Radiant Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Weapon deals 2375 (3125) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 469 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2198 (2892) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2436 (2741) Lightning Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2396 (2866) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 434 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Weapon deals 3025 (3404) Lightning Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Brand of the Sun deals 6500 (7314) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 511 Hit Points to Thibbledorf Pwent.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2320 (2611) Lightning Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2144 (2565) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2192 (2622) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 393 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 385 Hit Points to you.

Plaguefire:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 7848 (10016) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 759 (969) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 70 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 401 (466) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 401 (466) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.

Prominence:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 11924 (14757) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Prominence deals 4756 (5886) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 883 Hit Points to you.

Terror:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 23604 (27303) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Terror Weapon deals 2212 (2558) Necrotic Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 384 Hit Points to you.
    Post edited by nevertwi on
    Yeah, I have a Lightning enchant and I see from your snippets that it procs off enchants. I also noticed from those snippets that you didn't appear to get any procs off of your critical spell hits. I didn't look at every single enchant you listed there but I looked at about half of them and it appears, like me, none of your procs is 4 digits or more. That leads me to conclude that the feat is not working properly and honestly, the way it currently is functioning, it's not worth the 3 points it costs. A 500-800 point heal that appears to only be proccing from weapon enchants is pretty useless when you're getting hit for 20k at a whack.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    osprey39 said:

Yeah, I have a Lightning enchant and I see from your snippets that it procs off enchants. I also noticed from those snippets that you didn't appear to get any procs off of your critical spell hits. I didn't look at every single enchant you listed there but I looked at about half of them and it appears, like me, none of your procs is 4 digits or more. That leads me to conclude that the feat is not working properly and honestly, the way it currently is functioning, it's not worth the 3 points it costs. A 500-800 point heal that appears to only be proccing from weapon enchants is pretty useless when you're getting hit for 20k at a whack.

The problem is that you are using a lightning in the first place. The feat gets overwritten by weapon enchantment procs, if you happen to be using a weapon enchantment with a proc (which are terrible for dcs) the proc will overwrite repurpose soul and you will lose the heal. Easy solution: Use a good enchantment and not a bad one.
    edited August 2018
    osprey39 said:

Yeah, I have a Lightning enchant and I see from your snippets that it procs off enchants. I also noticed from those snippets that you didn't appear to get any procs off of your critical spell hits.

My last post was unclear on that one. When using no enchant, dread or vorpal Repurpose Soul triggers off the power that critted. You can see it in the first three logs under "Triggering from power". When using a weapon enchant that procs another hit, like the rest of the enchants listed, then Repurpose Soul procs only from the weapon enchantment and not from the power itself. I have added this to my last post.
    osprey39 said:

I didn't look at every single enchant you listed there but I looked at about half of them and it appears, like me, none of your procs is 4 digits or more.

No, the first three logs under "Triggering from power" are all in the thousands.
    osprey39 said:

That leads me to conclude that the feat is not working properly and honestly, the way it currently is functioning, it's not worth the 3 points it costs. A 500-800 point heal that appears to only be proccing from weapon enchants is pretty useless when you're getting hit for 20k at a whack.

I would conclude that the feat is not really useful if you use something else than dread or vorpal and that it is a really high indirect triggered heal when using dread or vorpal.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    nevertwi said:

osprey39 said:

Did you used anything else than Dread or Vorpal? Because Repurpose Soul triggers only off the damage of the weapon enchant and not from the power itself for any other weapon enchantment.
    When you are using no enchant, dread or vorpal Repurpose Soul triggers off the power that critted. You can see it in the first three logs under "Triggering from power".

Triggering from power:

No weapon enchant:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 11349 (14992) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 2249 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 32725 (39304) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 5896 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 5896 Hit Points to Thibbledorf Pwent.

Dread:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 52993 (58862) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 8829 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Dread deals 871 (894) Necrotic Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.

Vorpal:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 33626 (44244) Radiant Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 6637 Hit Points to you.

Triggering from weapon enchants:

Bilethorn:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 30296 (38643) Radiant Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Bilethorn Weapon deals 1395 (1780) Poison Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 267 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bilethorn Weapon deals 786 (1003) Poison Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bilethorn Weapon deals 1379 (1758) Poison Damage to Imp.

Bronzewood:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 11472 (14632) Radiant Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Bronzewood Weapon deals 1125 (1435) Arcane Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 215 Hit Points to you.

Feytouched:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 18507 (24448) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Feytouched Weapon deals 1064 (1405) Psychic Damage to Legion Devil's Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 211 Hit Points to you.

Flaming:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 12353 (14444) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Flaming Weapon deals 1744 (2039) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 243 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Flaming Weapon deals 626 (723) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Flaming Weapon deals 782 (914) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.

Frost:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Daunting Light deals 62086 (70718) Radiant Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Frost Weapon deals 1317 (1500) Cold Damage to Imp.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 225 Hit Points to you.

Holy Avenger:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 29080 (35989) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Holy Avenger deals 2561 (3170) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 475 Hit Points to you.

Lifedrinker:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 7054 (9663) Radiant Damage to Erinyes.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lifedrinker Weapon deals 1146 (1570) Necrotic Damage to Erinyes.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 235 Hit Points to you.

Lightning: This one even triggers on all arcs

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Brand of the Sun deals 5176 (6811) Radiant Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Weapon deals 2375 (3125) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 469 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2198 (2892) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2436 (2741) Lightning Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2396 (2866) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 434 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Weapon deals 3025 (3404) Lightning Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Brand of the Sun deals 6500 (7314) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 511 Hit Points to Thibbledorf Pwent.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2320 (2611) Lightning Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2144 (2565) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lightning Arc deals 2192 (2622) Lightning Damage to Branded Zealot.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 393 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 385 Hit Points to you.

Plaguefire:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 7848 (10016) Radiant Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 759 (969) Fire Damage to Legion Devil.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 70 Hit Points to you.

Prominence:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 11924 (14757) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Prominence deals 4756 (5886) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock's Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 883 Hit Points to you.

Terror:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Searing Light deals 23604 (27303) Radiant Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Terror Weapon deals 2212 (2558) Necrotic Damage to Hellfire Warlock.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 384 Hit Points to you.
    So in effect, Repurpose soul is bugged with the enchantments which trigger from the weapon enchant?
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    edited August 2018
    vordayn said:

So in effect, Repurpose soul is bugged with the enchantments which trigger from the weapon enchant?

Yes, it is bugged with every weapon enchant except dread and vorpal.
    I think there are some bug reports for other feats that are similar to this one.

osprey39 said:

The problem is that you are using a lightning in the first place. The feat gets overwritten by weapon enchantment procs, if you happen to be using a weapon enchantment with a proc (which are terrible for dcs) the proc will overwrite repurpose soul and you will lose the heal. Easy solution: Use a good enchantment and not a bad one.
    Cut me a little slack here man. I've been playing this game for a rather short time and I put the Lightning enchant on because it's the free one you get when you hit 70. I don't have a lot of AD to just buy whatever I want from the AH. Now that I know that my enchant is the source of my issues though, I will remedy that as soon as I'm able to.

@nevertwi thanks for the information. You got me pointed in the right direction and saved me a retraining token.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    nevertwi said:

vordayn said:

I think there are some bug reports for other feats that are similar to this one.
    I know that Fire of the Gods is also bugged with certain enchantments (e.g. Frost, as I use that). Seems to work with Dread though. I wonder if it follows the same principle as above with repurpose soul .. ?
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    vordayn said:

nevertwi said:

vordayn said:

I know that Fire of the Gods is also bugged with certain enchantments (e.g. Frost, as I use that). Seems to work with Dread though. I wonder if it follows the same principle as above with repurpose soul .. ?
    FotG simply will not proc at all on most powers if you use those enchantments. Those enchantments will also bug out magister's patience in a similar manner and the lostmauth set. They probably bug other stuff as well, but those are the only 2 things that jump to mind. Due to the bug with FotG on DC, using 1 of these enchants probably reduces your dps in comparison to not using them, so I would not touch them at all.

@osprey39 are you on pc? Moderate dreads are quite cheap on PC atm and if you want 1 ill mail it to you. If so, what is your charname@handle?
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    nevertwi said:

vordayn said:

How is it not bugged with Dread. Dread still has a weapon enchantment hit.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

nevertwi said:

vordayn said:

How is it not bugged with Dread. Dread still has a weapon enchantment hit.
    Dread has crit severity buff for encounters, + a DoT (that is really tiny and doesn't scale the say other weapon enchants do). So it doesn't have a weapon enchantment hit in the same way that other weapon enchants do.

Also, I can't remember clearly... but when this happened with something else (feytouched was breaking +damage buffs maybe?), the dev commented that this happened because of a finicky order or resolution that bubbled up with the extra enchant hit. For all the wep enchants, you see the enchant hit before repurpose soul. For Dread, the DoT doesn't kick in until after repurpose soul. So the timing is different, which results it not having the same bug. Pure speculation of course :)
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Moderate dreads are quite cheap on PC atm and if you want 1 ill mail it to you. If so, what is your charname@handle?

look at this guy, giving alms to the poor so he can:

@thefabricant when will you send me a legendary Swarm to cure my poor sanity? Or when will you send @micky1p00 her Legendary/legacy Flail Snail to cure her poor RNG?

dupeks said:

For all the wep enchants, you see the enchant hit before repurpose soul. For Dread, the DoT doesn't kick in until after repurpose soul. So the timing is different, which results it not having the same bug. Pure speculation of course :)

No, Repurpose Soul can be listed in the log before the hit is listed.

[Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 488 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Servitor deals 1679 (8393) Physical Damage to you with Melee Attack.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 26512 (20909) Radiant Damage to Servitor.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Frost Weapon deals 4129 (3256) Cold Damage to Servitor.

Probably because the ingame combatlog is not " threadsafe". You still may be right with the rest of your post.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    nevertwi said:

dupeks said:

For all the wep enchants, you see the enchant hit before repurpose soul. For Dread, the DoT doesn't kick in until after repurpose soul. So the timing is different, which results it not having the same bug. Pure speculation of course :)

No, Repurpose Soul can be listed in the log before the hit is listed.

[Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 488 Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Servitor deals 1679 (8393) Physical Damage to you with Melee Attack.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lance of Faith deals 26512 (20909) Radiant Damage to Servitor.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Frost Weapon deals 4129 (3256) Cold Damage to Servitor.

Probably because the ingame combatlog is not " threadsafe". You still may be right with the rest of your post.
    Interesting, thanks for sharing.

vordayn said:

nevertwi said:

vordayn said:

FotG simply will not proc at all on most powers if you use those enchantments. Those enchantments will also bug out magister's patience in a similar manner and the lostmauth set. They probably bug other stuff as well, but those are the only 2 things that jump to mind. Due to the bug with FotG on DC, using 1 of these enchants probably reduces your dps in comparison to not using them, so I would not touch them at all.

@osprey39 are you on pc? Moderate dreads are quite cheap on PC atm and if you want 1 ill mail it to you. If so, what is your charname@handle?
    I actually went to check prices last night and ended up buying one when I realized they were affordable for me. I appreciate the offer though!

• troll090troll090 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi, RN i'm using a pure frost anchant on my DC, you say it's better to change it for something else or to remove the talent and take something else? I mean to move the 3 points in RS and use them in Initiate of the Faith