test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Major Rubberbanding

andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Ok since Thursday patch and maintanance, this game has been unplayable.
I logged on this morning and servers were down,off to work i went.
Got home logged on and lag is even worse.Struggling to just do proffesions.
So any Devs got some explanation.I'm in the UK,but Guild says it happening all over the world

Comments

• vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Yes happening to me too.

In between the server being down, and the major rubberbanding in the last hour, I was able to log in to do some dailies.

But right now the game is unplayable.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • nwpilgrimnwpilgrim Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    +1 from Serbia.
    CVA49Iw.gif
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    same here.. from central USA, right next to the Mississippi river.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I can't even log in retrieving list of maps for a minute, then loading screen sticks at 95-98% forever. On the odd occasion I have got in, it never completes the initial handshake so I was stuck inside the tavern in Barovia, unable to get out because the door wasn't active with my invoke timer stuck at 0.00.

Rubberbanding I agree has been shocking since the Thursday maint and I almost never get any.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    We're working on notifying people to get this looked into. Please be patient.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • soditalloversoditallover Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    account services are slow/offline?
  • iainusiainus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same in the UK, and it has gotten incrementally worse since Thursday to now not being able to connect at all - got in for maybe two minutes - major rubberbanding, couldn't change professions tasks, use my mount, invoke, there was nothing in the social (not even trade spammers), and then it disconnected.
  • savitar#1148 savitar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    just submittied a ticket, as i can no longer log in, game crashes, massive lag spikes, rubberbanding constant disconnections
  • muratedvinmuratedvin Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Is there something wrong with Internet Connection for Eastern Europe? My lag is increasing daily.
    137 ms
    request timed out
    134 ms
    request timed out
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    ok just tired this on launcher.I turned off on demand patching and switched to EU proxy,am playing ok atm :)
  • dagmurdagmur Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Same in Germany. Authentication is very slow, it takes forever to load a character. Once in the game, lag and rubberbanding are all over me. This is clearly not my fault / hardware / modem.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Lots of people on Xbox reporting to our N4N FB group of lag, banding, stuck in areas right now... cant log out.. can summon companions. Even after hard reset etc and leaving the game for well more than 15 mins.. Logging back in to same issues.... Am UK and its lagy and banding my end too.
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    I am posting just to let the devs know that the lag is also on my game. Lag of about 2-3minutes.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• blackrowanblackrowan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @"andy#7236" said:
    > ok just tired this on launcher.I turned off on demand patching and switched to EU proxy,am playing ok atm :)

I did the same thing and it seems to be working much better, thank you
  • flepflep Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    btw is there a way to check status connection in game like ms?
  • deroxwesnaderoxwesna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I cant login. I cant play ? I have a question WHY WHY WHY
  • muratedvinmuratedvin Member Posts: 19 Arc User

Is there something wrong with Internet Connection for Eastern Europe? My lag is increasing daily.
    137 ms
    request timed out
    134 ms
    request timed out

You have serious problems.
    First it keep saying redirecting and after 5 min of waiting I get disconnect.
    It says loading maps, but finally I get disconnect.
    Lag keeps increasing fantastik since last 2 days.
    Last login succesfull but mouse not working.

If the situation will be the same on xbox, just let me know in order not to renew VIP membership on console.

Wish you
    a great weekend.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Since others (including myself) are playing, it means the server is running.
    That means you somehow cannot connect to the server.
    That means the internet connection somewhere between your computer and the server is broken. It is not necessary your ISP's fault or can control.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gloreedazegloreedaze Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having the same issues at the OP here. When I do manage to get logged in, the server quits responding almost immediately.
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    kreatyve said:

We're working on notifying people to get this looked into. Please be patient.

additionally, there's something going on at the forums - it took a minute or 3 after logging in before I could comment, and I only saw two comments here before - and now there are more that are dated *before* the ones I could see at first. Seems like there's a delay in the forums as well. Hope this message gets through.

Me too, it couldnt even connect to the patch servers at first. Then the first time I could start the game it couldnt even connect to the login servers. And now Im in game, but I can't load my professions, cant walk anywhere because after a couple of minutes it puts me back where I logged in, and I can only see my adventurers satchel loaded in my inventory - the other bags are equipped, but not shown. Looks like I logged in (it took about 8 minutes to load PE) and immediately lost connection after and haven't regained it.

Either there is something going on with the European servers, or with the connection from Europe to servers... Probably the first since other games and websites would have issues if it was the latter.
  • same issues and then some. Half of my mates are playing fine, other half of us cant play at all. Now I cant even log in. on xbox, but mates are global and on all 3 platforms
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User

> @andy#7236 said:

> ok just tired this on launcher.I turned off on demand patching and switched to EU proxy,am playing ok atm :)

I did the same thing and it seems to be working much better, thank you

Your welcome,playing ok still :)
  • laurishala#9629 laurishala Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I cant claim my VIP rewards or get my in game mail. Is everyone else experiencing this?

Also, since im new here, how do i create a new topic post? cant seem to find a button anywhere for it.
  • nope, can't get vip, invoke, check mail, travel, etc
  • ravnmajereravnmajere Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Also getting same issues - slow/failed logon, cannot do any actions when eventually get in, cannot even log out... I'm in the UK and problem has been occurring for over 2 hours now.
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    As above, I disabled on demand patching and switched to EU proxy, took a while to get a good launch, but then straight into game ... UK here if its relevant
  • iainusiainus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Can't get anywhere now - turned off on demand patch as a some suggested and the launcher got stuck in some weird patching loop, patched for ages - then was unable to connect to the server. Reloaded the launcher, got it opening, but characters weren't displaying and when I clicked on my main I just go an infinite loading screen.

You know, all I wanted to do was log in this afternoon, play a couple of hours, as you do. . . but I'm done for now. I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully this is sorted out by then.
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Glad it is not just me. Seems to be across all platforms. Hope they get it fixed soon.
  • szczepkoszczepko Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So, playing NWO this weekend is like "challenge of the gods": lags, dced, unable to connect. Some rewards for patience? :)
This discussion has been closed.