test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SERVER DOWN ~ 11:50PM Eastern USA time -- Dragon

Comments

• siph1siph1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    kusakabei said:

Figures, I just logged in for the first time in YEARS. Still level 60 in release era top tier gear. Bombarded with screens about reclaiming my founders items and old mail and free resets etc etc. Didnt even finish viewing my inventory before servers went down.

Sorry all, I guess I broke it. -

How could you?!?!?!? Did you know you were supposed to hold the mouse in the other hand while whistling off key, eating a sandwich and drinking homemade orange juice with the seeds in it if you haven't been on in YEARS?!?!? :lol:
  • jhautjhaut Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @b4t1b4t said:
    > Unexpected or just not posted lol?

from a player perspective its pretty much the same thing.
  • phadian#4591 phadian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Oh well, i guess my adventruing in the graveyard broke the game, sorry bout that. :)
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    At least, it died just after I got the reward of the Alliance Dragonflight. I guess I cannot complain why the heck they killed the Black so early. lol.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Actually shocked that no one from the team has posted any info as to what went wrong and how long it will be to fix such a issue.
  • noeyeddeer#3263 noeyeddeer Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just moved to a new place and set up my computer. Thank god the servers are down, I thought it was my fault that I couldn't log in. I am happy it is someone else's fault. :(
  • kusakabeikusakabei Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    siph1 said:

kusakabei said:

Figures, I just logged in for the first time in YEARS. Still level 60 in release era top tier gear. Bombarded with screens about reclaiming my founders items and old mail and free resets etc etc. Didnt even finish viewing my inventory before servers went down.

How could you?!?!?!? Did you know you were supposed to hold the mouse in the other hand while whistling off key, eating a sandwich and drinking homemade orange juice with the seeds in it if you haven't been on in YEARS?!?!? :lol:
    I knew I did something wrong I was SO close but I forgot to leave the seeds in!
  • cap1776cap1776 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Tried to log in and got to the "connecting to server" message. Then it timed out. I really hate it when it happens on a weekend event.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Bummer I just bought the 5x rp speed-up. :/
    Will try again tomorrow.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • jhautjhaut Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @cap1776 said:
    > Tried to log in and got to the "connecting to server" message. Then it timed out. I really hate it when it happens on a weekend event.

Anyone know if they extend events due to these outages?
  • hughpuppies#4539 hughpuppies Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    My dying every 5 seconds broke the servers, lol. You would think making it to level 70 that my stats would come in handy for something but no, 95% of the level 70 areas I can't do, oh well my fault the servers are off line, they got tired of me dying every 5 seconds.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    "Why did you kill that dragon so early?" "Server is about to crash" "Ok, fair but WAIT WAT"
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    jhaut said:

> @cap1776 said:

> Tried to log in and got to the "connecting to server" message. Then it timed out. I really hate it when it happens on a weekend event.

Anyone know if they extend events due to these outages?

It depends sometimes they do, it depends on how bad the issue is I think. They may or may not extend it over this. Depends on how long we have to wait.
    Better not make me start over on that long Harper quest I gotten, it is one of them quests where you write what you thought of the quest at then end of it and rate it. I was half way through it.
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    As of right now the pc servers to neverwinter are offline and until someone from the team decides to let us know when they will be on we must wait. Yes it sucks but thats how things go lol.
  • metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    even the preview server is not online either at this time i post this
  • ndecentndecent Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Right :(
  • bigmommabird#7542 bigmommabird Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'll give it a little while longer. Sigh. Wish they'd at least communicate with us!
  • Is there anything going on today with the servers? I was able to get on earlier today but for some reason it won't let me log in tonight saying that the server timed out.
  • xfirewallxxfirewallx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    GMs/admins? Anything on an outage window?
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Well just looked on stos forums and I believe Startrek online is down as well from one of the threads posted on the forums.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1242882/who-killed-the-hamster
  • jade456usjade456us Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    kusakabei said:

siph1 said:

kusakabei said:

I knew I did something wrong I was SO close but I forgot to leave the seeds in!
    The plot thickens....
    Wished they would let me start where I left off on the quest instead of making me start over, their fault not mine, I don't want to start this long quest over again.
  • logidoggy#2226 logidoggy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Down in Texas, too!
  • quantumcat#5990 quantumcat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Dead in Washington.
This discussion has been closed.