test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Moderator: FrozenFire!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
I'd like to welcome @frozenfirevr to our moderation team! FrozenFire has contributed greatly to the Neverwinter community and we feel he will be a great addition to the team and a fantastic voice for and from the community.

We received some great applications and we will keep them on file for any future moderation needs!

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Welcome to the moderation team! @frozenfirevr
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Oi frozen where have ya been lately? Clapo will give slapo if ya dont come back soon :3
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    percemer said:

just a question why dont you have a green moderator banner and the rest do?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

percemer said:

Because he's the Europe moderator.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Congrats
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    grats
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    I like the idea that some one from india became a moderator for europe. Welcome @frozenfirevr
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

percemer said:

Because he's the Europe moderator.
    Oh ok ive seen a few posts of his and always wondered lol

congrats @frozenfirevr
  • consustesconsustes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    Grats :)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I like the idea that some one from india became a moderator for europe. Welcome @frozenfirevr

Percemer is the Europe Mod. FrozenFire is not.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    Congrats :)
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2018

Hello guys! I'm really excited to be doing this. I would like to thank @nitocris83 for enabling me to contribute to a game that I love so much. :grin:

Now, coming to moderation, you guys be good. :innocent: It's okay to disagree or complain, but do so politely. We're all in this to have fun after all.

Oh Yippee! You beat me out (my Elf) for the TOP prize, but all my Elves greatly respect Dragonborn. So I very happy to see you joining their team, what is very good group of Volunteer Moderators.

It's quite an honor and rare privilege you've earned! So a super high five and/or perhaps we should get a WAVE... WAVe... WAve... Wave going wavE waVE wAVE WAVE going for you!

Welcome to the now slightly expanded Volunteer Team - the vast majority are all very active - mostly very nice too!

You'll clearly make a great addition to the team! o:)
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

Condolences...

I want to take this opportunity to off topic a bit, and thank @percemer for all the involvement lately, even though it is not his 'job', the responses that bugs are forwarded, and when possible supplying updates, are appreciated, and while I don't understand a single word in french, the guides of the mods with the maps look great.
    Also I appreciate the fine edit of a post instead of removing it over an accidentally non-hamstered-word.

It is nice to see a positive contribution and more communication, I hope it will continue in that direction.

Yup. After working in Customer service/Customer care, I see why everyone wants information. No one likes to be left in the dark, which is why @percemer is doing a wonderful job. Well done, mate.
  • poedizypha#8824 poedizypha Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    congrats to the moderators and team for the hard work and long hours to make this game awesome!
  • ichorbladeichorblade Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Welcome to the team !