test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mad Monty's Mystery Maze

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
Just posted this for review, should be easy to find just by searching Mad Monty in the catalog. This is a single map, I maxed out on some resources. Send me the puzzle answer by mail or PM. Do not post it in a review or public. You don't need a correct answer to get something nice. Tell me if there are any issues. I will be back online this evening. This is for any and all levels. Have fun! <3
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Less than 24 hours, 19 plays, and 5 people have won prizes, I think the grand prize will be won soon. Have fun, I will keep checking my game mail and my PMs here. Currently at +50 plays and 25 reviews! Thanks so much!!
    ==UPDATE==

First Grand Prize has been won in the contest a Coalescent Ward.
    Second Grand Prize has been won was the Epic Mount Pack.
    Third Grand Prize has been won was the assorted RP items.

Congratulations to everyone! You are all winners to me.

NOTE:If you haven't played this and received a gift from me by mail, you really need to "read" the dialog about Showcase Girl Wendy at the end. I see some players complaining about rewards in the reviews, we are not in charge of it or everyone would have wards by now! LOL
    Post edited by sandukutupu on
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited June 2018
    The puzzle has been solved 3 times and all the grand prizes are handed out to winners, but people who play as promised still get the "something better item" our Foundries should offer. Below is the solution to the 19 letter pass phrase behind the spoiler warning... just in case you are still wanting to work it out on your own.

KING MALABOG RULES ALL
    Plot link is, you can find King Malabog sleeping one off behind the bar. Monty is obviously in league with the Dark Fey and other such creatures of Neverwinter. He uses heroic adventurers like rats in a maze to make and sell better weapons to his viewers.

Two players came up with these solutions which I found incredible!
    LAKE GOBLINS ALARM LUG
    LIKE ANAGRAM BULLS LOG

Thanks, to everyone who has played this quest. There was a lot of fun jokes made about the game, its characters, and some of the issues we continue to have playing this game. But for all its faults, we wouldn't be able to create this content without the people at Cryptic Studios and the rats that support them. LOL <3

Assuming we have a limited Foundry outage during the Ravenloft update, I will revamp the maze with new puzzles and a new phrase and next month another chance to get some great prizes.
    wb-cenders.gif
    Thank you to all of you for playing "Mad Monty's Mystery Maze", I gave away a lot of prizes. If you paid attention, I told you (in the dialog) to write me, and I would give you something better. A lot of you wrote me and was rewarded, those who solved the puzzle got real neat items.

The following prizes were awarded to many players;

COALESCENT WARD, EPIC MOUNT PACK, 2 ANGELS OF PROTECTION, 50 PRESERVATION WARDS, 5 SUPERIOR MARKS OF POTENCY, 20 BLACK OPALS, 100 BLACK PEARLS, 5 CARAPACE MOUNT PACKS, 5 JUNGLE CAT MOUNT PACKS, MANTICORE TALON, HORN OF VALHALA, CALIMSHAN PATRON GARB FASHION PACK, 2 SKULL LORD STAVES, AND MISCELLANIOUS DRAGON BONE WEAPONS

And I almost went broke LOL.

As you know by now the Foundry and the editor are unavailable. But I will be working on the next installment, "MAD MONTY'S MASTER MAZE" as soon as possible. Meanwhile I hope you are enjoying Ravenloft Module 14 as much (if not more) than I am. Everyone on the list of winners who contacted me, plus those who left reviews will be notified by mail when Mad Monty gets his diabolical devices in order. I will post the prizes available here. Mad Monty Mystery Maze will be available to play the end dialog will be changed, so future players can get the answer to the puzzle. They will also be given a small "thank you" prize for playing the older version.
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited May 2019
    We still cannot access the editor but our Foundry Missions are republishing. While this is still the old contest, I will give out prizes for first time players, just follow the instructions at the end to contact me. While I won't be handing out coalescent wards or GMoPs for this, I will be giving you something better than that silly chest offers.

Have Fun!
    wb-cenders.gif