test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solo DC for dailies/weeklies

silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
Time constraints mean I only have time to play two characters. I've caught up (all boons, new content, etc) on my SW so now it's time to dust off my DC. Are most folks using a DO build to run their dailies/weeklies? If so, is it the same build as what I see called "DPS DO"? I'm reading Jarek's guide, Rj's guide, Silver's guide and I've watched Diamond's youtube video. I think I'm suffering from research fatigue ;).

My goal is to be able to successfully run dailies solo and, if possible, weeklies especially in the Omu and Barovia. Currently, my DC has an AC and a DO loadout and stands at about 13.5K.

Thanks for any help, tips.
I aim to misbehave

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Just go DO Righteous.

Take the DPS boons from campaigns.

Use gear with armor pen and crit if possible . (Primal or better yet the IL 520-540 Barovian gear)

Make sure your RI is appropriate for the zone (45 seems to work through River District, 70 or so for Chult, 90? for Barovia)

Darks for Offense until you get your RI. Then whatever else you like. You don't need high Crit to run dailies.

Depending on the situation, I run 2 of Chains, Daunting and Prophecy and almost always Divine Glow. Hallowed Ground and Flame Strike as dailies. TI as passive. Holy Fervor if you can get OH feature. Lance and Brand for At Wills.

I have a second DC around 13.6k that easily soloes the Barovia lairs.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Thanks pit :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I dual a dc and a hr (but this would work with any dps as other main toon) I always make sure I'm running the same comp on both toons. when I couldn't afford r13's on both I moved the bondings with the other things I had on my comp and just moved the high ranking items between the two toons. it really helps. Dunno if you are already doing this or not but it is like a 2k stat boost. and yeah don't even mess with AC until you're a lot more geared. if you can't afford both of the same pet on your dc and your main look for a cheaper option with the same stats. there usually is one available.