test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

legendary mounts from festival

The mounts you can get from the summer festival mithril tickets are still unbound this year? There are some that believe they are now btc since in the game it talks about the ticket being btc. I just want to make sure that they are still unbound so i know whether or not should be focused on farming the event.

Could a moderator please confirm if they are unbound or if they are now bound.

Comments

• cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    If you look at the tool tip on the Legendary pack it says "Binds on Pickup (Character)"

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    cscriv79 said:

If you look at the tool tip on the Legendary pack it says "Binds on Pickup (Character)"

I wonder if they've upped the drop rate too then :) I guess that explains why so few hammering for groups and so many selling balls. really it would have been nice to have it be account instead of char if you can't sell it anymore. that would keep it as a must have.

• cerickson187cerickson187 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    It isn't a pack you get. The game just gives you one of the mounts. That is unless they changed how the prize works from prior years as a guildy won one in a prior years summer festival
    pack or not when you read the tool tip in the store for the legendary mounts it does say binds on pickup char.. but iirc I remember this conversation in years past too.. could be wrong though.

would be nice to hear from someone who won one this year. I got one last year and sold it for 12 mil so I know they were transferable then.
    Lucky man. I have the worst rng. Have opened well over 5k lock boxes and only 1 legendary. Also have never pulled any big ticket from a dungeon. Still waiting to finally pull a horn from lostmouth now they are worthless.
    Actually now that i think of it i did pull 2 forgehammers a couple years ago from the winter festival. One bound and one unbound
    forgehammers are definitely a rarity worth having. i've pulled four legendary in my three years in game. three mounts and one new life pack.
    Yea I have two rooms with mythics but only one working on the tier4 and 5. Not worth the effort to have both trying to get them all up.
    I know someone who pulled one from the festival and the mount is still unbound. Just the ticket is bound to character.
  • sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Mounts are unbound. Drop rate is still terribad. Kicking a ball into a corner and getting your inventory filled with garbage is still tedious and not fun in the slightest.
    no it's not fun in the slightest. lol. I still have 150 balls left. anyone else in the same spot and wanna group up lol.
    I was finally blessed to get a legendary drop for me this year.