test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone ever have this happen to them?

Was doing the Quest in Bryn Sander called The Gathering Storm, game to kill the Yeti's. I kill the Female Yeti she disappears, I kill the the Male Yeti, he had no hits left, My companion and the in game guy who helps you kill the Yeti and I stoop the for over an hour shooting at it and it would not disappear, I try to exit and could not leave I killed everything in the area, and every 5 seconds 2 wolf's appear, keep killing them. When I went to try to exit out one of the doors for the third time, a wolf killed me and I was sent back to kill the Yeti's all over again. I never gotten credit for killing both the first time and everything in the area. I have a screen shot to prove I killed them both. I was so mad I logged out and when I logged back it it took me clear back to the beginning of the quest. Bad Idea of the company that made NeverWinters night, to make you finish quest in one setting with logging out. Most games I ever played it you logged out it always saved your progress, it didn't expect you to finish the quest all in one setting. Now I know not to log out when doing quests. My only complaint is I should get credit for killing both Yet's and not have to start the quest over from the beginning. I know most of you will say it is my fault for logging out and nothing they can do about that, but they can give me credit for killing both Yeti's. To most of you it is an easy quest, to me it is a hard one since I never read any guides before I started playing and made a magic player Master of Flames and picked the wrong feats to build up and wrong Strength and Chrisma, Dexter, Intelligence, that is my fault and I die like every 5 seconds. Just I never seen a a Monster have no hits left and not die before. Will have to go try and save up Astral Diamonds to fix my feats before trying the quest The Gathering Storm. Thanks for taking the time to read this. As you can see I made the worst character ever in this game.

Comments

• Options
    nermaleyenermaleye Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I hope everything works out for you on your toon.
    I love to play MMO's & 1st person shooters. An when I am not playing I rebuild & trouble shoot computers.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    You can ask someone to help you get through the quest. You might get lucky.

Also, you CAN log out during most quests but that quest is an instanced quest so if you leave the instance closes. It's like doing any weekly (and that quest becomes a weekly once you complete it the first time). But for the most part you are free to log out during most quests.