test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchasing Carved Ebony Wood from the Atelier

nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
When the interface for the Atelier was updated to use sliders to indicate how many you want to purchase (up to 99) rather than having to make repeated single purchases, the interface was not updated for purchasing Carved Ebony Wood. It will uses the old way of choosing to purchase, then you get the confirmation that you want to purchase it, then click OK, then click "Buy" and repeat. I'm not sure if this is true for the other carved woods or not because I have not tried to purchase them. I have been purchasing some Carved Ebony Wood from the Atelier as I have time to sit there and click "Buy" and then click "OK" thousands of times across mine and my wife's characters.

Most of our characters are L25 Artificing and Carved Ebony Wood is one of two components required to make crates to donate to the guild for surplus equipment. I'd like at least 5k on each character, but with 13 characters between us, that is a serious time investment and one that is seriously hard on the hands and wrists. Please fix this!

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    In the meanwhile, as a temp workaround to ease the pain a little bit, spam mouse click and hitting return key of your keyboard.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    Yeah. I do that. It takes some attention to get the intervals between the two correct. It's also still hard on the hands and wrists, and it's also still time-consuming. I wish they had coded all of these to use the same code on the back-end. Failing that, QA should have tested each one to make sure that each one displayed the new slider interface.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Yeah. I do that. It takes some attention to get the intervals between the two correct. It's also still hard on the hands and wrists, and it's also still time-consuming. I wish they had coded all of these to use the same code on the back-end. Failing that, QA should have tested each one to make sure that each one displayed the new slider interface.

No, don't need to time them. Just keep hitting both mindlessly.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    I'll try that!