test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is the best feat/class/daily strategy against a boos?

lucafarnellylucafarnelly Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2018 in The Thieves' Den
Recently I have done some testing but I want to know your opinion too. This is my setup so feel free to roast me :smiley:

Feats to have: Devastating Shroud + Death Knell or Shadowborn
Class feature to be active: Invisible Infiltrator
Action to take against boss:
> Let's say that you used up your stealth to deliver lashing blade and its on 50% cool down
> Entering stealth while having full action points and delivering the first blow will refill the meter and reduce cooldown (the attack will be buffed by Death Knell or Shadowborn)
> Stealth is refilled so you can enter again and deliver another Shocking Execution that will have same buffs with additional cool down reduce
> You got stealth again and you can deliver a massive blow with Lashing Blade. Keep in mind that I am not sure if the Devastating Shroud feat stacks (doubt x) but still that crit severity is active the whole time.

I noticed that with this combo I deliver biggest dmg against a boss, but against smaller mobs it's primary a tool to reduce cooldowns. Combined with other 2 feats that reduce cooldowns it's a great way to be able to use lashing blade as much as possible.

Feel free to share opinions, facts, memes and love for Lord Neverember.

Sincerely,
me :smile:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Interesting setup.

I went with 100% saboteur feats to reduce my cooldowns and bolster my damage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    ( OP )No offense, but you look like u have no clue...You should check Tardli youtube videos to learn from the BEST. This TR is teaching all the TR Pros & Veterans how to play the TR. The Guy is awesome. With only Rotations you could Double or Triple your DPS its insane.