test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Repeat-Offenders Network is Recruiting! (A casual Family friendly guild)

2»

Comments

• faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    We have had a couple of spots open up, reach out and lets start gaming together!

Guild Name - The Repeat-Offenders Network

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Ray Oathbringer, and Tudai Four
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @rayzer8912
    Guild Website: www.repeat-offenders.net
    Guild Motto: Community and Friendship
    Guild Currently Recruiting: yes
    Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 18
    Guild Size Goal: Max it out
    Guild Type: Casual, family friendly, social
    Guild Peak Time Zones: EST, CST, PST, MST, international
    Alliance: Noble Misfits

Description:The Repeat-Offenders Network a started in 2005 in the City of Heroes MMO and has a foot print in most major MMO's currently running. We have been in NW since beta and are a casual family friendly no drama Guild that looks more at helping people grow and have fun more than min/maxing the game. We have experienced players as well as a large Alliance to help new and experienced members get the most out of the game. All levels welcome, Guild and Alliance is Family Friendly
    Post edited by faeromalikite on
  • redjamie#4708 redjamie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How do i join
    All you have to do is look for one of us in game! ill be on in a few minutes but there are several of us running around. @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @bjbrunt#4365, @alyoung#2899, @skd01, @rayzer8912

All you have to do is look for one of us in game! ill be on in a few minutes but there are several of us running around. @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @bjbrunt#4365, @alyoung#2899, @skd01, @rayzer8912

We recently had a few spots open up and are looking for new members lvl 60-70 to join our lvl 14 guild, large alliance community!
  • thumpenwhammerthumpenwhammer Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can anyone recommend a guild for a 30ish OP, who's still learning the game?
  • dragon11#1827 dragon11 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hiya all, I am wanting to join your guild, sounds like exactly I need, I am a Noob on this game, but have played other MMO's like WarTunes for over 6 years, I will post what My in game name after I have completed the patching process. If any additional information is required or needed, just let me know. :smile:

Hiya all, I am wanting to join your guild, sounds like exactly I need, I am a Noob on this game, but have played other MMO's like WarTunes for over 6 years, I will post what My in game name after I have completed the patching process. If any additional information is required or needed, just let me know. :smile:

you bet! Sorry for the late response, hit one of us up in game! Just search repeat offenders in the guild search!

Can anyone recommend a guild for a 30ish OP, who's still learning the game?

you bet! Sorry for the late response, hit one of us up in game! Just search repeat offenders in the guild search!

zanaspus1 said:

Join now! They also have this really awesome officer named Zanaspus!

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Ray Oathbringer, Freeblast, Donn Armorsmith, Areena Ashbringer, and Tudai Four
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @bjbrunt#4365, @alyoung#2899, @skd01, @rayzer8912
    Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 15

Description:The Repeat-Offenders Network a started in 2005 in the City of Heroes MMO and has a foot print in most major MMO's currently running. We have been in NW since beta and are a casual family friendly no drama Guild that looks more at helping people grow and have fun more than min/maxing the game. We have experienced players as well as a large Alliance to help new and experienced members get the most out of the game. level 60-70 guild Family Friendly
    We have a few spots open for new members! Please reach out to me in game for more information or drop a note here!
  • whiskeyemerson#9053 whiskeyemerson Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Ray Oathbringer, Freeblast, Donn Armorsmith, Areena Ashbringer, and Tudai Four
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @bjbrunt#4365, @alyoung#2899, @skd01, @rayzer8912
    Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 15
    Guild Size Goal: Max it out at a casual pace

The Repeat-Offenders Network is a family friendly and casual guild, we are looking for all levels and skills. We were started in 2005 as part of the City of Heroes expansion and still play multiple MMO's and RPGs together. We have been in NW since pre-beta and are actively recruiting. We are part of a large alliance and play during all time zones. We look forward to getting you on board and started with the Guild! pst or email me in game for an invite, @faeromalikite or post your in game handle here and i will invite in game! www.repeat-offenders.net

Working on GH lvl 16 we are looking for active players willing to join in on the community and help the Guild grow!
  • firekai#8153 firekai Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey Iive only played the game for a few days but I have played other games like this so I'll grow fast. When I'm high enough level can I join you guys. My in game name is Firekaiz2
  • valnar#5458 valnar Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Hey Iive only played the game for a few days but I have played other games like this so I'll grow fast. When I'm high enough level can I join you guys. My in game name is Firekaiz2

Contact one of the leaders in game. There will be a spot for you in Repeat Offenders or one of the alliance guilds.

Did you get your invite?
  • whiskeyemerson#9053 whiskeyemerson Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 16

The Repeat-Offenders Network is a family friendly and casual guild, we are looking for all levels and skills. We were started in 2005 as part of the City of Heroes expansion and still play multiple MMO's and RPGs together. We have been in NW since pre-beta and are actively recruiting. We are part of a large alliance and play during all time zones. We look forward to getting you on board and started with the Guild! pst or email me in game for an invite, @faeromalikite or post your in game handle here and i will invite in game! www.repeat-offenders.net

Working on GH lvl 17 we are looking for active players willing to join in on the community and help the Guild grow!

Working on GH lvl 17 we are looking for active players willing to join in on the community and help the Guild grow!
    The Repeat-Offenders have a few openings for our active and growing Guild!
    We have a couple of open spots and are looking for active members of ALL levels! Hit me up and lets have some fun!
    Just a couple of spots left! We are filling up quickly!
    We have had a couple of spots open up, reach out and lets start gaming together!

Description:The Repeat-Offenders Network a started in 2005 in the City of Heroes MMO and has a foot print in most major MMO's currently running. We have been in NW since beta and are a casual family friendly no drama Guild that looks more at helping people grow and have fun more than min/maxing the game. We have experienced players as well as a large Alliance to help new and experienced members get the most out of the game. All levels welcome, Guild and Alliance is Family Friendly
    The Purge is complete! This is good news for YOU as it means we now have 8 open spots for new and active members! Reach out to me in-game or post here for an invite!

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Ray Oathbringer, Durgan and Tudai Four
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @rayzer8912 @durgan#5731
    Guild Size Goal: 20
    Guild Type: Casual, family friendly, social, Community Alliance

Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 18

The Repeat Offenders are growing and looking for active players that want to contribute the success of the entire community! We are quickly moving towards GH 20 steam rolling with an active guild and a HUGE Alliance Community!
  • bellaswag321#3548 bellaswag321 Member Posts: 1 New User
    @faeromalikite my handle is BellaSwag321@BELLASWAG321#3548 and I would like to join.
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    @faeromalikite still have openings d4darkshadow@d3drkshadow

@faeromalikite my handle is BellaSwag321@BELLASWAG321#3548 and I would like to join.

How did i miss this! Let me know if you still need an invite and ill get it out asap!

@faeromalikite still have openings d4darkshadow@d3drkshadow

We have a couple! Ill send an invite asap!
  • smithforrest#6124 smithforrest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still open?
    Not so far yet, lvl 28 Guardian. Handle: smithforrest6124.
    Have played alot of MMORPG