test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.100.20180709g.4

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10964283

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,213 Arc User
    Come on. Prosperity insignia is still not fixed. :(
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    So the Fured Kuono and the Heels of Fury are still not fixed then?
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User

No but never fear Beards and tusks no longer freak out while riding on a mount.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    great weapon fighter with the shift key when I ran the server officially and very lag there is a performance drop in the 1-2 uptade do not understand , We missed playing the game without the lag.
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    Class packs gone? Are they moving to the cash DLC store? If you've previously bought one does it remain reclaimable?

Just as an aside, the cash DLC is really not easy to find, you need to work on that.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • tyrlaan#5615 tyrlaan Member Posts: 36 Arc User

Class packs gone?

I also don't understand why? What was wrong with them? Another decision I can't follow. Too many of them lately.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User

Class packs gone?

I also don't understand why? What was wrong with them? Another decision I can't follow. Too many of them lately.
    Yea I mean hopefully they ADD companions to the Companion Store; that were previously in the packs. Even if they were Rare or could possible include not only the R7 Bonding. Maybe for a slight add on cost an option to get the Companion with the unique class gear for an added ZEN cost.
  • ironpwnerironpwner Member Posts: 12 Arc User

Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10964283

Some mounts still have the graphic issue. Specifically the Crimson Bulette, Fancy Gorgon and Jubilee Parade Horse. Crimson Bulette still has the "scarecrow arms" issue while jumping. Thanks for fixing the other ones.
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

Class packs gone?

Well, for one they offered blue level companions that were unlocked across all characters on a given account. The recent expedition packs don't do that. Seems like a trend.
  • petegruspetegrus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Orcus Set Bonus: This set bonus no longer affects power tooltips.

What is mean ?
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    My regret... If the class packs are removed from the ZEN store, I won't be able to get the class companions unlocked for my account unless the companions should be sold sometime in the future as an account-wide purchase, just like some existing mounts already are.

T_T

Side note: There seems to be a significant delay in CWs casting of Steal Time since the update to the point where the animation is slowly happening even when I am moving away from the original cast location. Some (weak) npcs also seem immune or unaffected by Steal Time even though I am standing next to them when casting.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • yirarax#1742 yirarax Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    petegrus said:

Orcus Set Bonus: This set bonus no longer affects power tooltips.

What is mean ?

When using the Demon Lord's Immortality Set (Shard of Orcus Wand, Demogorgons Girdle of Might, Baphomets Talisman) the tooltip of your powers stops displaying a damage number. This got fixed.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    The quest tracker pulling up quests that I have X'd out is f'n annoying.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

No but never fear Beards and tusks no longer freak out while riding on a mount.
    No true

the only effect fixed for me was the fast blimp of my beard to the sky when mounting the Griffin, the other mounts that had the bug still are at the same state (bugged)...

Teste
    *Carmine bullet
    *Fancy Gorgon
    *JubileeParade Horse
    *Champion Charger (i will never understand why this "charger" has the same animation as the parade horse)
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    "Trade Bar Store: Nightmare Gear now costs 65 Trade Bars, increased from 5."

????

Is this supposed to be new equipment? I can find this anywhere in the TB Store
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,213 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

????

No, old stuff. In legacy tab.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User

lantern22 said:

????

No, old stuff. In legacy tab.
    thnx