test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Company of Wolves bugged?

hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
Tried to run Company of Wolves (Ravenloft weekly) today, and was directed to speak to someone at the first campfire, who wasn't there. Tried to carry on round the map, but kept directing me back to the campfire. (not the first week I've run it, and normally without incident)

Thought I'd log out and back, but same problem. Decided to abandon the quest and pick it up again to see if that fixed, but can't take it again this week.

Pretty annoying...

Comments

• drogethdrogeth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    i did that as well, i missed the 'blinky' dead guy on the ground before you cross the river.
  • hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    Ah of course, my mistake.

Bring on next week.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The weekly hasn't been fully changed from the story version. Specifically the quest tracker initially has no relationship to the actual quest stages.

1 After the cutscene, go to the river crossing and find the body in the near side of the river, right of the road. Quest should now update properly.

2 Cross the river and go past the boulder. There os a second body to the left of the road. Click that.

3 Follow the path, staying left, until you get to Kiril's Cave, the wolf den. Clear the mobs and enter.

4 Clear the cave and defeat Alpha, free prisoners and exit.

5 engage pack leaders and other mobs.

6 Pursue leaders, clear mobs and free prisoners, defeat leaders.

7 exit.

Quest should have been updating properly after step 1 buy the rest is there for completeness.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother