test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I get to Barovia?

aodhonaodhon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hey, how's it going?
Okay, so I got to level 70 (yay me) but I'm not seeing the quest to unlock Barovia. I talked to Neverember and I talked to Knox, and from what I've read, it's supposed to be called "Unwelcome Guests", but I'm not seeing it. Please help.
Thanks!

Best Answer

• agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Barovia is the Mod 14 content, only available on PC at the moment. XBOX / PS4 have a delay of a few months after the PC version.

Answers

• aodhonaodhon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Son of a motherless goat! Glad I went through it as fast as I could. Ah well. At least I was able to take advantage of double xp week. Thanks!
  • reaper#3644 reaper Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    a bit of advice i would work on your toon's stats like defense and armor pen before you worry about Barovia or Chult those are end game areas and would be very difficult for fresh 70 just my 2 cents. don't want you to go there and get destroied then get discouraged
  • shiv01#8954 shiv01 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Thanks for viewing up such wonderful information. I like this post, keep writing and give the useful post.
  • kevgritor#7240 kevgritor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You have to be taken to Barovia by the mists just like Jander Sunstar and Strahd. Come on guys... this is day one stuff! (side note - I’m not being serious as it relates to actually getting their in the game. Just felt like the appropriate answer if anyone has read the original source material)
This discussion has been closed.