test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't list Azure Enchantment R5 in Auction House

pmantpmant Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I brought these using points from dungeons but it won't let me list them in the AH, any ideas?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    pmant said:

I brought these using points from dungeons but it won't let me list them in the AH, any ideas?

I'm guessing you mean you bought them with adventurer seals from the seal vendor. Those are unbound, possibly they or you might be affected by the new/low level account limitations/restrictions. Does the tooltip show any bound status?
  • pmantpmant Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    They are unbound and its on my third level 70 toon
    AH issues are usually related to new account (not you) and posting more than the 40 item limit. Items returned and in your mailbox still count towards the limit. This is a frequent cause, using the mailbox for storage. No other ideas as to why you cannot post an unbound item. Put in a ticket if the 40 item limit does not apply to you.
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

AH issues are usually related to new account (not you) and posting more than the 40 item limit. Items returned and in your mailbox still count towards the limit. This is a frequent cause, using the mailbox for storage. No other ideas as to why you cannot post an unbound item. Put in a ticket if the 40 item limit does not apply to you.

is this on pc because im not affected by this then again i never have that much on ah at one time
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    pmant said:

If it is a mailbox/too many posts issue, check the bottom of the My Consignment tab. It will tell you how many open spots you have.

zephyriah said:

is this on pc because im not affected by this then again i never have that much on ah at one time
    The post is about PS4, but the limit and new account restrictions do apply to PC.