test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eclipse Enchant BiS or broken?

tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
This enchantment is fantastic, really.

At unparallel level a +25% in deflection chance, wow. Plus, if your stamina go below 20%, full refill and no drop for 6 seconds.

Now , dear dev, have you thinked, even for a moment, that that enchant, on some class, in PvP, will be even more terribly broken?

TR, that still need to be balanced, due to the broken multiproc from Mane on Manticore ( still unresolved ), plus their Shadow of Demise, with this enchant will basically have almost 100% Deflection chance? Even when they are not in ITC! With their 80% of Deflection severity?

And that always thx to the secondary effect on stamina, they will be basically Permastealth?

Remove all the other class from the game, or totally remove PvP from mod 14 at this point.

I Really don't understand, is possible that no one of the Dev has thinked about that?

Comments

• I completely agree.

Unless you have some amazing changes for MOD 14 PVP yet to be revealed, you should rethink how silly this enchantment is for so many classes.
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Agreed, adjustments needed.

BTW, the past tense of think is thonk. As in, "no one of the Dev has thonk about that?"
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I doubt any of the devs have given PvP a thought recently.
  • c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    is it a flat +25% or a 1.25 multiplier of current deflection chance ?
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    Yes, stamina recovery part needs adjustment. It already has the strongest defensive effect for PvP and stamina effect makes it even more OP. Also it makes Elven Battle even more useless, since its stamina effect will be subpar now. IMO the Stamina refill part should be changed to sonething like 50% more stamina regen.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Love the enchantment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    brewald said:

This enchantment is fantastic, really.
    Remove all the other class from the game, or totally remove PvP from mod 14 at this point.

Maybe simply removing PVP is the best solution, and not only fot this enchant.
    Completely agree. This enchant will be awesome in PVE. I've got three that I'm working on right now. If they change this, it'll make that investment completely useless.
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    I should add that the investment will be completely useless because there will be no contest between the enchantments I'm giving up to use this. I'll go back to using the enchantments I'm already using because they'll be clearly superior to this enchantment. The only one this won't be true for will be my paladin.