test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feedback - Chef Melvins Ring

demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
I love the ability to wear a ring that has the potential to reflect damage back at attackers.
This ring has one enchantment slot. Will it ever obtain two enchantment slots?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!

Comments

• Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I will pass on your feedback!
  • Options
    Thanks!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kleineryoda#3363 kleineryoda Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    That's weird, didn't that ring receive an overhaul together with the ring of the wily ? They are both from the same time, same source, same item level and initially had only one slot - so why is there still a difference when one of them got a second enchantment slot ?

If the devs are looking into enchantment slots on items again, could they please look at stronghold companion gear (from large heroics) too ? Those still feature overload slots and you know they aren't popular. Giving them one offensive and one defensive slot would keep them far from BiS but make them a viable choice at least.

• Options
    Hey you stole my sunshine....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    True.
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    nothing on this yet?
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    also make sure the ring is not usable in pvp ..nice try guys i know where you are going with this
    or effects severely reduced like the mane of the manticore was
  • Options
    What.... it should be usable in pvp.... 5% chance.... and it prob wont proc on the big hits anyhow..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]