test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer Event not happening for me!!!

jizzu#6891 jizzu Member Posts: 82 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi
I went to summer event 3 days ago and went through the tasks to get me to the guy that asks for flax flowers for sahha balls. went ok and i was able to make in professions played keepy-upy in group recieved usual stuff inc 20 silver tickets and 2 mithral.

since then i have collected flax flowers twice and returned them.; he has given me a blue bag (i think). looking in inv there is nothing there.
from there i looked in professions and was able to make sailcloth but i have received no oil of flax fibre to construct the ball.

i have completed numerous sahha matches through queue system and spoken to the 2 chars stood at side of the pitch, one is stuck with a white question mark above her head but there is nothing in my quest log, also got the enchiron move...

gave the 2 mithral tickets to the ticket guy and from what i remember didn't receive anything inc consolation prizes.

done the 3 dailies to see if that is issue but no change. so in short i am stuck:
  1. can't make sahha balls because not getting the oil of flax fibre.
  2. stuck with white question mark but no quest
  3. don't think i got anything from mithral raffle
hopefully someone can help...thanks

ps: on handing in tickets to the flax flower dude he didn't give me blue tickets which i have just been told he should.....this is really crappy :(

Post edited by jizzu#6891 on

Comments

• Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Do you mean the Linseed?

He gives you 4 Linseed and and 8 Flax Fiber per quest.

To get a Sahha Ball you need 3 Sailcloth (Cost: 2 Flax Fiber + 1 Linseed Each) + 2 Flax Fiber + 1 Linseed.
    So you have to make 3 Sailcloth (not 4!) then turn the Sailcloth + 2 FF + Linseed = Sahha Ball.
    If you accidentally make 4 Sailcloth, you have to wait for the next day to get more Linseed to convert 3 Sailcloth into a Sahha Ball.

The complimentary blue ticket to purchase a Sahha ball can only be done once per character.

Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    yeah i know.....he doesnt give me any oil or fibre on completing quest
  • Options
    only had 3 sailcloth in inv so not that
  • Options
    goel#2152 goel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i cant pick the flowers as they dont show as pickble... so i cant craft the balls 2nd day now.... im tired of this... bugged event
  • Options
    As per usual: would just like to thank those people who are paid to help solve people's issues for their lack of concern and response to issues that put some of us at a disadvantage to others playing the game.
    just for a change it would be nice if you stopped sitting on your hands and put them to keyboard.
    it really is not suprising that so many people have left this game and gone over to eso etc..........
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    goel#2152 said:

i cant pick the flowers as they dont show as pickble... so i cant craft the balls 2nd day now.... im tired of this... bugged event

You require the mission from the guy near the Sahha field first before you can pick flax plants...

Then only once you complete it does he give you resources - and he doesn't give you a ball directly as others think.

If you combine the resources using your summer crafting, you can then produce 3 of the uncommon resources, but don't make more so you'll still have enough to make a Sahha Ball.

It works fine for everyone I know.