test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Zen Sale ?

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
My math is awful. Is this a 25% bonus?
(I chose Neverwinter/Dragon Server)

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?

Comments

• cirith974cirith974 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I also see this as well, Pretty confused by the $100 purchase for 10,000 zen's supposedly +25%, but it's really +10%.
  • honestabe73honestabe73 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Wish they'd announce these ahead of time, bought Zen day before yesterday so I lose out.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    I won't be buying Zen anymore if they ask for a credit card and can't
    be bothered to list what you're actually buying. Accounting can't
    afford to be as lazy about errors.
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 61 Arc User

Wish they'd announce these ahead of time, bought Zen day before yesterday so I lose out.

I bought $100 of Zen 45 minutes efore server went down for patch this morning...I feel your pain.

Wish Cryptic was like another game studio that I used to buy from...if they had a big sale on their version of zen, and you purchased within 24 hours before sale went live, they gave you the sale bonus...
  • sc00by#2972 sc00by Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    If you go through to the confirm payment page you can see the 25% added. The 10% is the regular bonus, so for $100 you get 10000 + 1000 + 2500.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! PWE is working on improving the UX since the info displayed prior to proceeding with billing details is not the complete/final Zen bonus. If you select PayPal as your payment option and proceed as if you were going to purchase, you will see a total of 13500 Zen (10,000 Zen + 2500 from the 25% + an additional 1000 bonus).
  • smileycyrus#3271 smileycyrus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @gothkid1972 said:
    > Wish they'd announce these ahead of time, bought Zen day before yesterday so I lose out.
    >
    > I bought $100 of Zen 45 minutes efore server went down for patch this morning...I feel your pain.
    >
    > Wish Cryptic was like another game studio that I used to buy from...if they had a big sale on their version of zen, and you purchased within 24 hours before sale went live, they gave you the sale bonus...

Did you ask them? It has been so long since I played CHampions Online, so I do not remember if these guys do for sure. But I can confirm that Turbine/WB Games (Dungeons & Dragons Online), Blizzard (Warcraft and other games), Gazilliiion (Marvel Superheroes) and FunCom (Secret World, Conan Exiles, and Anarchy Online) all would retro upgrade purchases to the sale/promo deal if purchased within the past 7 days. So within 24 hours , moreover an hour, I can't imagine anyone that would not honor that. Even my Quick E Mart. lol

So yeah, contact them and see.
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User

I bought $100 of Zen 45 minutes efore server went down for patch this morning...I feel your pain.

Wish Cryptic was like another game studio that I used to buy from...if they had a big sale on their version of zen, and you purchased within 24 hours before sale went live, they gave you the sale bonus...
    that hurts bud
  • trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    so am i really seeing this right?? does comp version get more zen for the same prices as the xbox store? because the biggest package is 23000 zen for a 149.99 with no bonus on xbox

might just be my eyes the numbers in the pic are really small
  • smileycyrus#3271 smileycyrus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @"trevor#8542" said:
    > so am i really seeing this right?? does comp version get more zen for the same prices as the xbox store? because the biggest package is 23000 zen for a 149.99 with no bonus on xbox
    >
    > might just be my eyes the numbers in the pic are really small

$200 for 20,000 + 3,000 bonus for PC.

So you actually get the better buy on your xbox it appears.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

so am i really seeing this right?? does comp version get more zen for the same prices as the xbox store? because the biggest package is 23000 zen for a 149.99 with no bonus on xbox

might just be my eyes the numbers in the pic are really small

Xbox does "sales" instead of Charge Bonuses. That's due to how Microsoft operates.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User

Hello! PWE is working on improving the UX since the info displayed prior to proceeding with billing details is not the complete/final Zen bonus. If you select PayPal as your payment option and proceed as if you were going to purchase, you will see a total of 13500 Zen (10,000 Zen + 2500 from the 25% + an additional 1000 bonus).

Thank you. Tho needing a game-bug-like workaround when buying online is sketchy in appearance.
    Maybe if they fix it someday.