test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Tarokka Low Card

gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
This pack from Jesper Vadu don't give me any cards and there's no weekly epic card to buy.

Comments

• b3nstoneb3nstone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    I traded in 20 cards for 4 random low cards this morning. After double clicking on the random low cards in my inventory, I see 4 cards as loot in bottom right corner, but they don't show up in my deck. I've just lost 20 cards because of this bug...
  • atlmyklatlmykl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Same here. I traded 40 low for 8 random lows and loot window showed the cards as i opened them but they did not go into my deck and 'loot chat' showed me buying them but did not show the cards I opened. I tried the old start trek online solution of re-logging but to no avail.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    None of your cards in your decks have numbers on them, showing how many copies of said cards you own?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • atlmyklatlmykl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    No I traded in all of my low card duplicates, 40. In the 8 I opened some were new and some would have been more duplicates. None of those cards were put in my deck. That is why we are posting on the bug forum.
  • mephystophelesmephystopheles Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    I traded in 5 cards for 1 random low cards today. After double clicking on the random low cards in my inventory, I see 1 notification as cards loot in bottom right corner, but they don't show up in my Tarokka deck. I've just lost 5 cards because of this bug...
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks, team is looking into this!
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report, there does seem to be an issue with the low pack. The unique pack appears to be functioning correctly. We are looking into this, avoid opening these packs for now while we figure out the issue.