test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood rubies and other gems

voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
So, gems that can be broken down into refining points, is this their entire purpose? To be converted to rp?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Yes besides selling it to earn AD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Sweet, thank you!
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    If you are going to sell for A.D., then you are much better off waiting a couple of months for the double refining points event to come around again, at least with the Purple kind. Prices tend to spike hard.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1234768
    instead of 2x Refinement Points you now get 2x Enchantments/Runestones event, next one in a day, the AH is currently flooded with R6 and R8 enchantments from the Bavoria quest, and i'm sure that more then enough players are still sitting on the Blood Rubies from the Ravenloft Expedition Pack.

It might take a while before the prices will recover...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    If you are just under level 70, I recommend you collect RP as it will come in handy to upgrade your level 70 equipment. Otherwise you will notice that the players post these gems value by rarity of drop rather than the RP value. An cheap source of RP in the auction is the green equipment level 68 to 70. These items give 50 RP and sell for under 50 AD most of the time. I look at gems like the Brilliant Diamond as being over priced, when all I can do is refine it. I would rather bulk buy cheaper items for my RP.
    wb-cenders.gif