test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing shared bank slots

kaizokonkaizokon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
I have recently started playing after a long break. My account is from 2013.

My friends started the game recently and they mentioned shared bank account slots to share items between characters, which my friends apparently have received for free. I dont have any below my personal account. Pic: https://i.imgur.com/TVoaHwu.png

Did I miss something? I have been looking around searching for info but I cant find anything. There dont seem to be any quests at least. Is there an option to enable it? Is this just for new accounts and I cant get them now?

I opened up an ingame ticket(received a number) but I can't see anything under my tickets. Should I just try again? Any help or hints are appreciated. If its an option it would be nice to know. If its not technical, then I guess this can be closed.

Comments

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Submit a ticket via the website. The in game report function is... temperamental in my experience and doesn't always show up.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • kaizokonkaizokon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thank you. I'll try that!
  • dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I also have just came back to the game with a friend. We both have accounts that started from 2013. Neither of us have shared bank slots nor can we deposit anything into the shared gold/astral diamonds. I have already made a ticket and heard nothing back so far. No love for the first people to play the game.
    edited July 2018
    There is NO shared Bank slots for Returning Players who started 2014/13 and are now returning. We cannot deposit Gold/Astral Diamonds or anything. Our banks are exactly the same as they were when we left. Except there are Deposit Gold/Diamond tabs, and when you try to put a amount it says it will take it..... But none is taken. I have confirmed this with 3 accounts that were started in 2013, and havent been played since 2014. None have shared bank slots or can deposit into shared accounts. Yes tickets have been submitted... but none have had replys yet...
    If you know or see a returning player, ask them if they can deposit gold/diamonds and if they have Shared Bank slots. If they are returning from 2014/13 they probably don't. tell them to make a Ticket.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Try scrolling down? It looks like this could be your issue? And try resizing your bank window as well.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited July 2018
    Wait a second... Are you saying that there is suppose to be shared Bank slots somewhere hidden under my personal bank or something... There is no scrolling down on my bank when its this big...
    Also is scrolling down gonna fix the not being able to deposit Gold/Diamonds etc. Because we cant deposit into the shared resources either... and still no response on the tickets...
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User

Hello,

The first screenshot from @kaizokon was confusing, so we wanted to check that it is not a display issue, but it seems not.
    I will escalate this to the game team. Thanks for the confirmation!

Regards,

Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    edited July 2018
    Thats why I started a completly differant thread... and I noticed nothing was happing even though I have talked to about 6-7 returning players who say they cannot Deposit and don't have a Shared bank. Thats why I said in my post for all of you to ask returning Players from back then if they do have Shared bank slots, if not make a ticket. Ive told a few. I would like to consolidate my Diamonds on 1-2 of my toons... and cant... and have a Shared bank...But acting like "Oh the returning guys must be stupid and cant scroll down in the bank" then blowing us off isn't helping. Your welcome for the confirmation. Also still no reply to my ticket.
    dontez1 thank you for confirming this and thank you percemer for the help. The ticket is sadly without response.
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    I am assuming the bank window looks the same on your other classes?
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
    Yep, it's exactly the same on my other character. I have gotten a response now and the team has been very helpful. There is no solution just yet but people are working on it.
    Thank's for giving this attention everybody.
  • gurunk1gurunk1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    This is exactly how mine is also. I am not receiving diamonds for running dungeons either!! I am also a returning player after 6 years.
    edited July 2018
    We are also not getting any Diamonds from running daily dungeons... I wasn't sure the first day but after running them again today I'm positive no diamonds. I did finally get a reply... Thank you. @kaizokon your welcome.
    Post edited by dontez1 on
  • veldara67veldara67 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem here, returning player, missing account bank slots and cant deposit gold or AD either.

But i did get rough AD though from listing for dungeons and skirmishes each time till now and didnt find any other problems yet. As the missing account bank slots seem to be a common problem for returning players i hope they will fix it soon for everyone in one of the next patches.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    dontez1 said:

We are also not getting any Diamonds from running daily dungeons... I wasn't sure the first day but after running them again today I'm positive no diamonds. I did finally get a reply... Thank you. @kaizokon your welcome.

@dontez1 I'm going to ask you the obvious question here, but are you running dungeons from the Random Queue? You don't get AD from running specific dungeons anymore, except what you can get from any salvage you pick up, you have to run them via the Random tab.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    This issue should be fixed tomorrow! :smile:
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    OMG They fixed it! Whew! Like everything the Bank slots, deposits, Diamonds everything that was plaguing me and few of us returning players. Thank you. :D