test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

Comments

• oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    In addition to the bugs listed above (most of which I am also getting) there seems to be a problem in ToNG where the red damage areas from the Avatar of Orcus and Ras Nsi do not display like they have in the past. For example: When fighting Orcus the red area that warns of the attack that pushes you into the moat shows up on the opposite side of orcus so even if you are nowhere near the red you get pushed in. From listening to voice chat and reading other forums this type of thing is also happening in FBI and MSP. (MSP IS STILL BUGGED AND UNPLAYABLE BY THE WAY and should be removed from Random queues until fixed.)

Ras Nsi has a host of problems that were present before the new mod release that have now been made even worse if that was even possible. Ras Nsi now teleports to the sides of the platform instead of the ends sometimes, the red areas are now shrunken or turned sideways so there is no way to tell if you are actually in the area of attack. If you play this area even once you will experience all of these bugs because it happens to us every single time now. (Can provide video evidence if needed.)

There are also several bugs in the new area that have been well documented on the preview forums, all of which are still in the game.

I am sad because I have heard and seen many folks just give up out of frustration. Sure they will probably come back, but some will not. I love the game, and really like some of the new changes you have made. BUT you guys always seem to take two steps forward and three steps back. People are getting tired.

Please, PLEASE acknowledge the feedback you are getting. At the very least make a post listing the bugs you are aware of so that we know you are aware. Me (the customer) spending time searching through 6 or 7 pages of bug reports just to see if the ones I am experiencing are listed sucks. It makes me angrier and more frustrated. How about editing your first post with updates instead of posting somewhere in the pages and pages of bug reports?
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User

Throne of the Dwarven Gods had a wierd glitch where the thoon hulks (version of targeting gates) would target players rather than the gates even while lined up for the shot. Red line would show them aiming at the gate but they would charge in, seemingly, random directions instead.

I happened to get this version in random queue and it behaved normally for me. Perhaps there's some specific trigger for the glitch you observed.
    had the same thing happen in three different instances of throne of the dwarven gods today.

• minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Collector's blinksy quest. Drop from mob gives object with a quest attached to collect 3 blinksy doll heads. You find the objects that give the heads, click them, get the heads but the quest doesn't recognise you have them so doesn't advance.
  • zoheretzoheret Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2018

If you buy the random Tarokka Cards from Jesper Vadu and open the packs you dont get the Tarokka Cards. Please fix this, its already annoying enough to farm all cards.

I have found the same issue. I have purchased 7-10 of these from Jesper Vadu. After opening them and expecting to see new cards available in my Tarokka Deck; there are none.

I am not seeing a bug report available on this item yet (I have submitted one). I have spent 40-50 of my duplicate cards to get these and got nothing back. It is going to be really disappointing to find that once it is fixed, anyone who traded duplicates for 'Jesper's Box of Nothing' will get no return on their investment.
  • dustytacodustytaco Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    For some reason my prot OP with 13600 Defense can't get more than -59% damage taken. Standing unbuffed I'm at -56% and fully buffed (using COP) I only get -59%. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm assuming damage taken is the same thing as damage resistance or am I incorrect?
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    It is possible for people who hasn't unlocked FBI and MSP to queue for Random Advanced Queue even though they shouldn't be able to.

EDIT: Nvm this is intentional like @athena#9205 pointed out.
    Post edited by cilginordek on
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    genie gift tooltip doesn't include SKT, though i'm hearing that there is now a vendor for it.
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User

It is possible for people who hasn't unlocked FBI and MSP to queue for Random Advanced Queue even though they shouldn't be able to.

That was intentional. The RQ is now based on level not on zones unlocked.
  • narvi#4894 narvi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey, same problem here. Terrible lag! i ve play just fine until last update... any solution is in the way?
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    i have a issue in ballad with minsc where he isn't letting me fight and when i get knocked onto the ground by him to many times that i end up dying where my companion cant keep me alive for what he does anyway you can fix him please
  • luliessluliess Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Everytime that I go to Barovia, if I go to #57, I am not able to change to ANY instance.
    The instance window, doesn't show any other instance, just mine (#57). Also, even if I am in a party and I click to transfer to a member, I still not able.
    Also, Ravenloft came with dcs and unplayable lags.
  • tynaristynaris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @"fmj762nato#8801" said:
    > Not seen any response to this bug so far, but there's a bug with Monini Crypts and entering it, I can enter it, however, when my friend tries to, he crashes. He's lowered his settings and done what he can to try prevent it, but it still persists.
    Any news on this issue?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    zhili666 said:

DC dodge is broke, the distance covered is around half of what it should be. It feels more like a HR dodge.

they could fix the hr dodge to be more like a dc dodge while they're at it.. jus sayin is all...
  • fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    I think i remember something about the TR smoke bomb being 5 or 6 ticks a while back. Seems to only be ticking 3 times now. Anyone else noticed this ?
  • adridollieadridollie Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Not sure if anyone else is having this issue with hunts -

When in a party and I disconnect while doing a hunt (in the monster hunt instance) I am not able to return to the hunt instance with the other members of my party. There is no button that says "return to instance" and I am not able to transfer to any party members instance. If the party member cannot complete the hunt by themselves (for instance a t3 hunt) then the poster is lost. This is incredibly aggravating as some of these posters take hours of farming.
  • kleineryoda#3363 kleineryoda Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    #1 The Seal vendor in Caer Konig has the same issue, as the one in Port Nyanzaru - he's still selling Relic Armor and Restoration Agents for Protector Seals.

#2 One of the reagents to restore Sun Weapons [Sunset Shard], states to be required for Sunset Weapon restoration, rather than Sun Weapons (tooltip typo).

#3 The Decaying Habit looks like a towel for female characters. Please make it a gender independent straw hat. Please enable hair, when wearing such items.

Thanks for fixing a number of clipping issues, though I will still change armor now ^^ The issues with items worn on the back (Greatswords, Shields, Longows) still persist. Even the new weapons are clipping through legs when looked at in preview (HR axes).
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    AH gets stuck "Searching". Nothing fixes it, neither reopening AH window, nor relogging nor switching toons/accounts, except restarting the client.
  • mirraidarmirraidar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    After farming numerous HE's to get enough Barovian Coins for the new artifact sets, it's kind of a bust when you are only able to buy the neck piece and all belt pieces are grayed out. I've got the coins 2506 and you only need 2500. Could you please fix that, so ppl can make use of the new sets. Thanks in advance! You can replicate this by getting any toon with 2500 Barovian coins, go to the campaign store and try buying the belt pieces.
  • muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Chult intro quest is bugged. After landing on beach where group of raptor runs you should be riding mount on video and escape Trex. But now you're not mounted and you need to find the way by yourself (it's not clear for someone who is doing it for first time. I had to help someone then I realized it's bugged).

Also that Crab (Karkinos) that attack you on beach in Chult Intro behaves weird.. doing weird dance and after depleting his HP to 0 he got stuck at beach doing post-mortem dance.
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    mirraidar said:

After farming numerous HE's to get enough Barovian Coins for the new artifact sets, it's kind of a bust when you are only able to buy the neck piece and all belt pieces are grayed out. I've got the coins 2506 and you only need 2500. Could you please fix that, so ppl can make use of the new sets. Thanks in advance! You can replicate this by getting any toon with 2500 Barovian coins, go to the campaign store and try buying the belt pieces.

I believe you need to progress in the campaign to gain access to those items.
  • reclureclu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    game crashes when trying to enter Monini Crypts plz halp
    dalolorn said:

mirraidar said:

Maybe, but nowhere does it state that you have to progress to a certain point to be able to buy it. I was able to buy the neck without any problems. If you in fact need to progress to a certain point then the tooltip need to say so.
    Don't know if this is a bug or not, but after buying a high card from Jesper Vadu with 10 Blank Tarokka Cards, I've been unable to buy any more, although I have 32 more. Is this intended, that you can only buy one ever or is it one a week. If it's a bug, it needs fixing, if it's one a week, the tooltip needs to say so.
  • kiraobscurekiraobscure Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @reclu said:
    > game crashes when trying to enter Monini Crypts plz halp

The same problem , the game crashes all the time and i cant play for a while
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    mirraidar said:

dalolorn said:

mirraidar said:

Maybe, but nowhere does it state that you have to progress to a certain point to be able to buy it. I was able to buy the neck without any problems. If you in fact need to progress to a certain point then the tooltip need to say so.
    It seems to be fairly standard for campaign stores - list everything, but refuse to sell certain items until an unspecified campaign task has been completed. It may not be the best of designs, but this is definitely working as designed.
  • icsrrricsrrr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thoon hulks in Throne of the Dwarven Gods aren't charging the player they have the attack zone for
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Some red attack splashes are:
    1. not drawn at all, e.g. red waves covering whole platform before Tiamat's heads big attack are missing,
    2. clipping with the terrain (e.g. Ras Nsi, Naleshnee in the Well of Dragons)
  • ebonmoon13ebonmoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    the cryptic launcher keeps setting the force verify on when I had turned it off...the next I log on...the force verify is back on...
This discussion has been closed.